Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Risks involved in business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every business has risk for example forex, is a very profitable business but very risk. You need to have a deep knowledge in other to succeed and very watchful. A newbie can just start forex or else his money is gone. Forex is a business of profit and loss

Advertisement Placeholder
Every business comes with risk attached though it may be low, moderate or higher, many people fail in their business because they are unable to identify the risk involved in the business. For instance the risk is Crypto currency business is possibility of hacking into wallets and volatile nature of the coins. Mention businesses and the likely risks attached to them.
We agree with you not every job can be given there is my brother and he works in a green market and he bought about ten tomatoes and he also made the check and he paid the bill He had taken it from that year that it would go away for four days I will seal it after four days. He saw after four days that almost all of them were damaged

Financial Risk. The economy is continually changing as the business sectors vacillate,Consistence Risk. Entrepreneurs face a wealth of laws and guidelines to conform to, Security and Fraud Risk.

Risk is like a shadow in a business. But, Find out and balance oppotunity vs risk in your business. Even if your business plan is good, there are things that are really difficult to operate and the risk is very high. The important thing here is that you need to be able to forsee what you see in your business. If you see that it will bring you more positives than negative ones, then you are on the right track baby. Congratulations.

Business risk can be defined as uncertainties or unexpected events, which are beyond control. The degree of risk depends upon the type of business; for example, a business involved transportation.

Every business has risks involved, I have a friend that's into fashion and design, he bought a weaving machine online and payed without verifying what he's buying, only to find out he's been scammed of huge amount of money. Ignorance in business is one of the biggest risks.

Business risk is the possibilities a company will have lower than anticipated profits or experience a loss rather than taking a profit.Business risk is influenced by numerous factors, including sales volume, per-unit price, input costs, competition, and the overall economic climate and government regulations.
Of course there is no business without any risk. But cryptocurrency business or investment is more risky than any other business due to chances of fraud and sudden downs in the values of currencies. I have various types of business which are full or risks such as poultry farming in which you can loose your complete flock of any miss fortune happens there. Product business can also make you failure because of low or no sales sometimes.

Risks are very common in every business and they cannot be avoided. You can only plan on emergency response when starting the business. In an agricultural business, there is risk of weather changes that may affect the growth of crops. For example, lack of rains in my country may interfere with production of maize which is used by many for business and as staple food.

No business no risk. Failure on the part of entrepreneur to identify possible risk can close down the business entire.
Some businesses doesn't last this is simply because there are attacking force which tend to slow profit maximization.

I want to say this it might sound funny location of a business can post a risk to business. I stand to be corrected
You are right 100 percent, starting a business is a risk y every stages of a business is associated with one risk or the other, so as an entrepreneur you must learn to identify the likely treats/risk that can hinder the smooth running of the business,so as to be fully prepared for it

Like you rightly said that most Businesses and investment comes with it's own risk. For me the high risk investment have ever seen is forex trading. This investment can make you lose your money within the twinkle of an eye if you don't know the technical analysis on how the investment works.
If entry in any business, then the risk is in it. If you are afraid of the risk then you can never succeed because it takes us many times and throws it from the sky to earth And risk should always take business, if anyone wants to start

There is no business that doesn't have some level of risk associated with it. Some business has a higher level of risk associated with the business than the others. But when a business succeeds, then that business is said to be past a portion of its risk.

well, I want to say that it is absolutely true that every business comes with risk and people also fail in their business because they do not know about the risk of the business. if they know about the risk of their business they can survive with their business.

Concerning risk involved in business. Well, there are a lot of risk involved in business and it affect the business in one way or the other either positively or negatively. The individual has to be prepare to take some certain amount of risk in the business

Risk is inevitable in every business but the ability to manage risk is what makes you to succeed in business because no risk no success in every thing one wants to do. I love taking risk because it builds me and make me stronger.

One of the greatest challenges in business is loosing your sanity, or part of it at least for sometime.

It takes strong will and perseverance to withstand challenges that comes with many businesses, especially when they are new and you are not making any money but loosing it instead.

Every business comes with risk attached though it may be low, moderate or higher, many people fail in their business because they are unable to identify the risk involved in the business. For instance the risk is Crypto currency business is possibility of hacking into wallets and volatile nature of the coins. Mention businesses and the likely risks attached to them.
There is no business which is deprived of risk factors but i believe that experience is the main and most important thing to minimise the risk factors in any type of business. So gain experience, work hard with consistency to establish your business with out losses.

Every company as their own risk because their that the company will have no matter the setback he stood firm to move to higher purchase and now he is reaping a great reward.
The economy is constantly changing as the markets fluctuate. Some positive changes are good for the economy, which lead to booming purchase environments, while negative events can reduce sales. It's important to watch changes and trends to potentially identify and plan for an economic downturn

You mentioned in your discussion something related to cryptocurrency, so I'll be using stocks as an example. During early 2020, the stocks prices of companies mostly decreases, and that's because of the pandemic, which associates big risks to the investors.

Every business in this world as his own Risk so sometimes if you are afraid of taking the risks then you are not likely to succeed because everyone who take Risk will succeed in one way or the other just forget about the risks and start up any business you want to go into.

Running a business comes with many types of risk. Some of these potential hazards can destroy a business, while others can cause serious damage that is costly and time-consuming to repair. Despite the risks implicit in doing business, CEOs and risk management officers can anticipate and prepare regardless of the size of their business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds