Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Risks involved in business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Business risk is the possibilities a company will have lower than anticipated profits or experience a loss rather than taking a profit.Business risk is influenced by numerous factors, including sales volume, per-unit price, input costs, competition, and the overall economic climate and government regulations.

Advertisement Placeholder
There's no business without a risk infact there's alot of risks in business that why Business planning is very important step to take first so as not to get ruined later on.

See any business you intend in venturing into the first thing that should come your mind is what are the risks associated with this business and what are the ways I can manage this risks. Every business has a risk peculiar to it. There are many types of risks. The general risks are fear of bankruptcy and so on

Every business has its own risks involved..its now left to business owners to know which risk he/she wants to take..it could be well calculated risk or not..and the higher the risks , the higher the returns.

My brother specifically deals in gas products like cylinders. He buys from importers and sell it to his customers on wholesale prices as well as retailers who come to the shop.

The risk associated with his business is when the importers down sell products they sold costly to him, it makes him run so much loss.

My brother specifically deals in gas products like cylinders. He buys from importers and sell it to his customers on wholesale prices as well as retailers who come to the shop.

The risk associated with his business is when the importers down sell products they sold costly to him, it makes him run so much loss.
Another risk attached to this gas business is fire outbreak , adequate precautions are needed for the business to thrive . It is very lucrative business. I wouldn't know if such business can be insure since it is a high risk business.

Another risk attached to this gas business is fire outbreak , adequate precautions are needed for the business to thrive . It is very lucrative business. I wouldn't know if such business can be insure since it is a high risk business.

Well, coming the part of fire accident or outbreak, he doesn't really sell the gas itself but only the empty cylinders and all the tool or props that are used by those who sells the gas vapour for their customers.

Personally, I'm afraid of fire. It's one of my phobia, so anything that gets me close to fire, I try as much as possible to stay away from it.

Well, coming the part of fire accident or outbreak, he doesn't really sell the gas itself but only the empty cylinders and all the tool or props that are used by those who sells the gas vapour for their customers.

Personally, I'm afraid of fire. It's one of my phobia, so anything that gets me close to fire, I try as much as possible to stay away from it.
It a good business that he is into and it less risky ,I thought he was also selling the gas. If he is well connected to the importer he will Continue to flrourish in the business because it is regardless season. People use gas daily likewise companies.

They is no business with out a successful risk in it. Because in other for a business to boom one must experience lost. Accident in the business, cases of theft. But you can't say because of this risks, the business will stop. This are some necessary risk that can occur in a likely business.

It a good business that he is into and it less risky ,I thought he was also selling the gas. If he is well connected to the importer he will Continue to flrourish in the business because it is regardless season. People use gas daily likewise companies.

Yes, he's not selling the actual gas but the props used for gas. He's got few importers he's buying from who do sell at good prices for him. It's only that his benefits depends on the outcome of what these importers decisions are. So, he's currently exploring the possibility of importing even if he's half container.

In the business of selling the minimal risk is the lack of sale that the products in the shelf can expire. For the higher risk it is also the lack of sale that the overhead would be eating one the cash flow that the business would have to borrow money for survival. When that situation occurs (borrowing) the best solution is to increase the capitalization so that the borrowed funds can be paid up to be free from the interest payments. There are many reasons for losing sales and one is the competitor.

Every business comes with his or her of risk but most business comes with certain risk particular to them and to be a successful business man or woman you have to be able to take risk so risk is part of business

Every business comes with risk attached though it may be low, moderate or higher, many people fail in their business because they are unable to identify the risk involved in the business. For instance the risk is Crypto currency business is possibility of hacking into wallets and volatile nature of the coins. Mention businesses and the likely risks attached to them.
They are various risks involved in business. But it all depend on which kind of business you are into .risk involves varies from cost of production,cost of transportation, meeting costumers deadlines, costumer satisfaction.

They are various risks involved in business. But it all depend on which kind of business you are into .risk involves varies from cost of production,cost of transportation, meeting costumers deadlines, costumer satisfaction.
You are right though it would have been more interactive If you had mentioned some businesses and the likely risks involved in them so that others can learn and possibly add more likely risks in such business. Every business comes with different risks.

You are right, there is no business without risk.But the risk involved in online business is a lot more than offline businesses.I usually take excessive Care in investing on online deal

You are right though it would have been more interactive If you had mentioned some businesses and the likely risks involved in them so that others can learn and possibly add more likely risks in such business. Every business comes with different risks.
I get you.. business that requires cost of production are business that you will need to buy various materials before you can get an end product.i.e baking,soap making is another example..in soap making,you will have to buy materials and sometimes equipment to use.

Nothing in this world is risk free, the same thing goes for the business. But it should be known that each business has it own peculiar risk. But there are some risk that associate with building business in general.

One of those is theft. The issue of theft can come from the employee or the customers. Those at the financial sector of your business might loot your cash flow.

Natural disasters like fire may guilp up the factory at which you produce you goods. Flood may occur, this has happen to a person I know and he lost huge amount of money.

I get you.. business that requires cost of production are business that you will need to buy various materials before you can get an end product.i.e baking,soap making is another example..in soap making,you will have to buy materials and sometimes equipment to use.
These businesses actually require that you buy raw materials , the risks I could see in them is if you are unlucky to get the quality raw material it may affect the quality of your products and tarnish the image of your products in the market.

I think everything business as one of two risk attached to it , like for instance selling motor car parts, the rise attached is that you could actually make loss , if you buy as at the time was still very high and the price now falls. I think you might actually make loss through that means

There's no business that does not come with one risk or another, every business has both peculiar risk and general risk, we only become successful when we were able to navigate through those risks and obstacles.

There is no business without risk many risk are involved in starting a business, as an entrepreneur you must be ready to face risk when starting a business. Fake raw materials, lazy employees, thieves among your works, lack of knowledge about the business you are starting, accident of transported goods e.t.c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds