Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Rev_ForumIndex1.PNG

🎮 Gaming Revillution - Your Portal to Entertainment!

Gaming & entertainment forum for all sorts of discussion with an emphasis on content creation for streaming & youtube!

Item details

Gaming & entertainment forum for all sorts of discussion with an emphasis on content creation for streaming & youtube!
Revillution is an entertainment website & forum that covers gaming, streaming, technology, movies, music & all sorts of entertainment genres. We offer something for everyone at Revillution, even if you aren't a gamer, you'll find something you'll like about the site! We offer lots of customization options to our members from changing of color scheme, ability to toggle on and off descriptive forum specific images. Profile covers, thread covers, and much more! Revillution has a rich history and we're excited for it's future! We have big things planned for the site and we welcome everyone to come join and become part of our growing family!
Website/Forum Creation Date
Jul 26, 2009
Community Software
Xenforo
I remember when me and Smokey met, he had the first iteration of Revillution up. At the time he owned the rights to the .com (We really need to try to get that back :( ) and I ran my forum Chat Addicts at the time, I was always impressed with how well put together he had Revillution. Now as a couple we run it together. :) It's been a fun ride! We're both very proud of it and I hope we keep it going for years to come! Especially now with the ever-growing landscape of forums and social media.

Long Live Revillution! <3

I remember when me and Smokey met, he had the first iteration of Revillution up. At the time he owned the rights to the .com (We really need to try to get that back :( ) and I ran my forum Chat Addicts at the time, I was always impressed with how well put together he had Revillution. Now as a couple we run it together. :) It's been a fun ride! We're both very proud of it and I hope we keep it going for years to come! Especially now with the ever-growing landscape of forums and social media.

Long Live Revillution! <3
Lovely to read. Wish you both the best. ❤️

I have an account on this forum. How do you manage to run a forum for so long? I mean how do you manage to raise the expenses?

I have an account on this forum. How do you manage to run a forum for so long? I mean how do you manage to raise the expenses?
We offer account upgrades and have a donation link in the nav bar as well :) I also pay for my hosting yearly rather than month to month as it's cheaper this way.

That is quite sometime yeah…🥳😅
A long time for a gaming forum, that's for sure. I see most forums shut down within a year or two especially nowadays.
We offer account upgrades and have a donation link in the nav bar as well :) I also pay for my hosting yearly rather than month to month as it's cheaper this way.
Yup, what I did with my last forum/site!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest