Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Review DHQ

Advertisement Placeholder
Well first of all I noticed you dont have a logo for your site, which is really important, this is the first thing people notice on your site keep that in mind.

Our logo is our HTML-Text...
I meant like a banner logo it would look a lot better. A while ago I read a very interesting research done I think by some google's staff and the focus of this was what members see first on the site.
The logo or the header part was the most seen (90%), this is of course for visitors who visit the site for the first time.
So this is a really important factor to keep users interested in your site.
There are 10000 of general forums , many of them dont survive a long time.
I like that you have a medal system and the fav icon is cool. What I dont understand is the point of having :
  1. 4_1381354858l.jpg

Administrator
    This achievement is earned once you have earned the Administration Status.
Do you reach an administrator status or do you give this only to admins? If you give this only to admins(Administrators on your forum) than I dont think you need this medal. Add more medals for other things, like helpful answers , first posts on the forum medal, make people interested in collecting those and you will be able to get people to stay active on your forum.

I like the design, simple yet looks very good.
One suggestion would be to change the current favicon to a more logo oriented one.
Since your logo is text, you could take the first alphabets from each letters and create a favicon, the way "publicity clerks" has done it!

• I like the theme and simplicity of the design. The blue reminds me of Facebook, which I think is a good thing.
  • Activity looks to be pretty good. You have reached 1000 posts and have had new posts in most categories today.
  • You have a good number of categories.
My one "idea" would be to have "this vs that" in the polling booth. These kinds of debates can be very popular. Some examples might be: "Selena Gomez or Rihanna - Who do you prefer?" or "Iphone 5s vs Samsung Galaxy 4". They might also rank well in Google...

I like the design, simple yet looks very good.
One suggestion would be to change the current favicon to a more logo oriented one.
Since your logo is text, you could take the first alphabets from each letters and create a favicon, the way "publicity clerks" has done it!

I might have to request one, I am terrible when it comes to PS
  • I like the theme and simplicity of the design. The blue reminds me of Facebook, which I think is a good thing.
  • Activity looks to be pretty good. You have reached 1000 posts and have had new posts in most categories today.
  • You have a good number of categories.
My one "idea" would be to have "this vs that" in the polling booth. These kinds of debates can be very popular. Some examples might be: "Selena Gomez or Rihanna - Who do you prefer?" or "Iphone 5s vs Samsung Galaxy 4". They might also rank well in Google...

I really like your suggestion and I will do it. I've seen these myself and liked them :)

Thanks guys for the suggestions, feel free to stop by, we'd love to have you there! We are also hosting a competition :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds