Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Anime Insight

I like the colors of the theme and the banner. I would recommend a different font or effects on the actual name banner though. The white clashes a bit. I could see it being a drop shadow, and a gradient. I would do the blue to the pink in a gradient. Top Blue, bottom pink. I think this would look nicer.

As I'm checking forum descriptions and the subforum descriptions I'm noticing several errors such as not capitalizing the beginning of the sentence, or typos. This is a very small issue, but I would get them fixed.
The sections I notice an error of some sort: News and Updates, The Hello and Goodbye area, Site Suggestions and Support, In Depth Discussions, The Rec Room, Anime Discussions, Anime News, and GFX Requests. If you'd like support with these let me know! :) Also if you need ideas for the ones without a description I could help.

I think the areas you have now should be good to start with and you can expand as you get larger. I would possibly recommend an area for other media that is non-anime for general movies/TV as well. "Western Entertainment" or "General Movies and TV Shows" I was thinking a section for Anime Music would be cool, but that could probably fit under the anime discussions. I would recommend a topic or a section for Anime Battles where people could vote for who would win in a fight, or who is the better anime, etc. Those are always fun!

The colors you have for the teams are slightly different, but not in a bad way. I would recommend though using your main colors, as long as you plan on sticking with this, I would keep the Owner at pink, admins a similar color to the blue as it matches the theme. If you know you'll change down the road - then what you have is fine though.

You are off to a great start @Sinistra :)

Last edited:
Thank you for the feedback, I am currently working on the things you suggested. I agree with the word logo it was a test to see how it would look, so that will be redone in the near future. The forum descriptions were done in haste to get them done I will go back and make deeper descriptions and fix spelling errors and grammar issues I am also working on getting the member groups colored specifically for that skin. I am going to have 2 a light and a dark theme.

You're welcome @Sinistra It's a lot of trial and error! Definitely good idea to have a light and a dark theme! :) I'm excited to continue to watch it grow! If you need help please don't hesitate to reach out!

Reactions: Ken

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest