Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Recommended Surveys?

I have never try survey site before because I have seen many people complaining about the site, that they don't get what they expect from there.

Advertisement Placeholder
I've participated in a number of surveys and I'll say that participation isn't easy especially for we that are in third world countries but ever since I've gotten access to premium VPN, Onepoll (UK & US) has been serving me over 2 years now.

I've participated in a number of surveys and I'll say that participation isn't easy especially for we that are in third world countries but ever since I've gotten access to premium VPN, Onepoll (UK & US) has been serving me over 2 years now.

Do you use VPN to access survey sites and make money? I do not think that it is a good idea to use VPN because this might be considered cheating the system and the survey site.

Taking survey can be exciting because we help to supply feedbacks and information about certain products we have taken a survey on. Our information supplied is used by the company to make their products better.
It can only be something of a great excitement when they are asking you about a particular product or City or about some historical events but I'm not really comfortable when they are asking me for my private family details ,some people are not always comfortable sharing this

I've never been lucky on any paid survey. Most of the surveys I venture is either restricted in my geograhical setting or it's a free survey. I hope paid survey sites would always consider regions that is still developing.

there are many online surveys that's pays well.but your location matters.most of surveys are not available in my country Nigeria.but there are many of them that pays well.

there are many online surveys that's pays well.but your location matters.most of surveys are not available in my country Nigeria.but there are many of them that pays well.
If you are from Nigeria I will suggest that you try yougove they have little priority to your country,most survey site really favour the united state and canada so for this aspect its better you do your own research before joining any survey site or else after registration your account may take upto a year to reach the minimum payout

If you are from Nigeria I will suggest that you try yougove they have little priority to your country,most survey site really favour the united state and canada so for this aspect its better you do your own research before joining any survey site or else after registration your account may take upto a year to reach the minimum payout
I have given up on surveys. I tried many of them but they aren't working out for me,while some pays peanuts,but for I will give the yougove a trial to see how it's works.

I have given up on surveys. I tried many of them but they aren't working out for me,while some pays peanuts,but for I will give the yougove a trial to see how it's works.
Some of the survey sites pay for even trying their survey , doesn't matter if you successfully completed it or not. But surveys definitely is not an ideal way to earn for third world countries.

Some of the survey sites pay for even trying their survey , doesn't matter if you successfully completed it or not. But surveys definitely is not an ideal way to earn for third world countries.
That's very true. I have never earn a dime from surveys due to the my locations. Surveys are not available in my country.you hardly see a survey that pays well.

If you are not tired of surveys at this time, you must be very patient and probably not from third-time countries. Surveys are a waste of time especially those from lower regions. I am currently doing one but the pay is low and it will take a year to reach the threshold.

If you are not tired of surveys at this time, you must be very patient and probably not from third-time countries. Surveys are a waste of time especially those from lower regions. I am currently doing one but the pay is low and it will take a year to reach the threshold.
That's true. Surveys are not available on third- time countries. You Hadly see a survey that pays meaningfully. I love surveys but I haven't give it a trial

That's very true. I have never earn a dime from surveys due to the my locations. Surveys are not available in my country.you hardly see a survey that pays well.
This can be because of 2 reasons , one is that our country may belong to third world or the another reason can be the huge population which causes the competition in people answering survey and only some people end up completing the surveys successfully.

I don't like working on surveys because it's not available in my country. Once you try fill out the forms, you may not be able to complete it based on demographics.

I personally use only one survey application and that is attapoll on the phone, where I receive surveys, instead I qualify for all of them. I receive fewer surveys than other sites but I don't bother with them, I'm suitable for everything. the application filters them correctly. minimum withdrawal is € 3

I personally use only one survey application and that is attapoll on the phone, where I receive surveys, instead I qualify for all of them. I receive fewer surveys than other sites but I don't bother with them, I'm suitable for everything. the application filters them correctly. minimum withdrawal is € 3
That's very good. I love surveys but I don't earn a dime from it,due to my location.ive tried countless surveys but they aren't working for me.

I think one of those survey sites that I signed up with very early then was ysense. Things changed along the way and for now I haven't earned a dime from the platform in a long time.

There are a lot survey site but the truth is most of them are just time waster and data strainer, I am on so many site but nothing or no survey or little pay with high payout as for me I'm done with surveys sites

I think one of those survey sites that I signed up with very early then was ysense. Things changed along the way and for now I haven't earned a dime from the platform in a long time.
That's great. I tried countless surveys sites but they are not working for me. Maybe I will try the ysense.but if I may ask how does it works.

That's great. I tried countless surveys sites but they are not working for me. Maybe I will try the ysense.but if I may ask how does it works.
I wouldn't recommend ysense if you are from Africa because you hardly get surveys to do. I will suggest trying out afrisight.com and Surveytime. Those two are the ones I am sticking with for now.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds