Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Recommended Surveys?

Geographical location has a lot to do in taking surveys online, I have also discovered that some countries or let me say most countries in Africa were not given opportunity to participate in a survey.
Honestly, I don't really mind getting screened out at the beginning of a survey, the one that angers me is waiting till I am about 20 minutes into the survey before being disqualified. It can be annoying.

Advertisement Placeholder
The one thing I would tell you about surveys is that they can well also have their hitches as surveys are only available to too tier countries so you should take care

I joined some survey back in days but i never got paid, some even reject my application. Based on that i used to feel there was no legit survey out there. But i have heard about Swagbucks and people are saying legit. And i think the recent updates of bizdustry has a offerwalls which also serves as a survey site

There are several paying survey sites out there but I have discovered that it is more productive to sign up on those that favour your geographical location. The best survey site for me presently is Surveytime since it pays $1 per survey and instantly. Also, Afrisight is another good high paying site, though more focused on African countries.
I just registered on surveytime, I registered last week Friday but till now I haven't gotten any survey notification from them. I will check Afrisight out.
[automerge]1625008440[/automerge]
There are several paying survey sites out there but I have discovered that it is more productive to sign up on those that favour your geographical location. The best survey site for me presently is Surveytime since it pays $1 per survey and instantly. Also, Afrisight is another good high paying site, though more focused on African countries.
I just registered on surveytime, I registered last week Friday but till now I haven't gotten any survey notification from them. I will check Afrisight out.

I think you are going through all this issues because most of this surveys are not working for your country and so you will definitely go through this kind of challenge trying to fill out some surveys and getting paid for them.
That's true. Because if they were accepting participants form your location, you will not be getting the disqualification notification for every survey you try to attempt

I haven't really been successful with surveys though even when I've done some but due to the payments being small I haven't earned yet buy Swagbucks is a good one

Survey sites is one of the platforms one can make huge money from by taking surveys, but the fact that they reserve the highest earning for some countries and that limits one's earning potential there. So this kind of earning platforms is no go area for me.

That's true. Because if they were accepting participants form your location, you will not be getting the disqualification notification for every survey you try to attempt
This is just a reason that made me to zero my mind of anything online survey because none of them has ever worked for me since I have been trying them.

There are countless survey websites in which anyone can venture into and make some Cool cash online. It mostly favours Americans.

Making money from surveys is only possible if you reside in developed, western countries. Even people living in developed countries also struggle to qualify for many kinds of surveys. You can test toluna and see if it really works for you. Other than that I really do not know of any survey sites that might pay you.

Honestly, I don't really mind getting screened out at the beginning of a survey, the one that angers me is waiting till I am about 20 minutes into the survey before being disqualified. It can be annoying.
Lol!! I couldn't agree more with you on that. They already know one's geographic location will not be needed, but they allow one to fill the entire form before announcing to you that you're not qualified

A company who is interested in it good should take survey as one key step to its success as far as marketing a product is concerned. Because this will help fetch the opinion of the public about your products and subsequently lead to increased productivity

I do take surveys from time to time whenever I am asked by someone who needs honest feedback. Though I don't rely on them for earning. Most of them are not reliable since they can be so irregular.

[automerge]1625008440[/automerge]

You should try out Afrisight, presently, it is the only Survey site where I earn frequently and about Survey time, sometimes you just have to check yourself without waiting for notifications.

You should try out Afrisight, presently, it is the only Survey site where I earn frequently and about Survey time, sometimes you just have to check yourself without waiting for notifications.
Alright, I will try it, but please how much do they pay and what is the mode of payment in Afrisight and is there a minimum withdrawal or you can cash out any amount?

You might also try cointiply's surveys that are offered on the cointiply's website or android app. However, they pay very low amount of money for surveys and I am really not sure if they are for people living in Tier 3 countries.

Taking survey can be exciting because we help to supply feedbacks and information about certain products we have taken a survey on. Our information supplied is used by the company to make their products better.
Swagbucks It is a good platform through which you can easily earn money by doing surveys. because there is a legit platform through which you can easily earn money .

If you are living in tier 3 countries, just forget bout surveys, you will be spending a lot of time to earn so little than you will be wasting your time. Focus on something different

Alright, I will try it, but please how much do they pay and what is the mode of payment in Afrisight and is there a minimum withdrawal or you can cash out any amount?
Modes of payment for me are direct bank payments and airtime of your network. Minimum withdrawal is $5 for banks and $3 for airtime. The surveys vary but the site pays the highest (that I know) for most surveys.

Modes of payment for me are direct bank payments and airtime of your network. Minimum withdrawal is $5 for banks and $3 for airtime. The surveys vary but the site pays the highest (that I know) for most surveys.
This is really nice, and I really appreciate your response, thanks. But how often do you get survey I am asking this because I joined triaba for months now I haven't been able to reach the minimum withdrawal which is $10 it's frustrating and I do not what such sites again.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds