Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Recommended Surveys?

This is really nice, and I really appreciate your response, thanks. But how often do you get survey I am asking this because I joined triaba for months now I haven't been able to reach the minimum withdrawal which is $10 it's frustrating and I do not what such sites again.
Don't wait for survey notifications and try checking your dashboard as often as you can, most times you find surveys waiting there.
Simply put, I reach the $5 and beyond every month.

Advertisement Placeholder
Don't wait for survey notifications and try checking your dashboard as often as you can, most times you find surveys waiting there.
Simply put, I reach the $5 and beyond every month.
Alright, thanks I will always check time to time hence forth. Maybe if I keep checking often probably things will change.

Surveys are needed because they give the company important information that would be really helpful to better the company I guess that's why we have many survey sites

I am not that very much into the surveys because they are always not available in my location. But I have learnt that platforms like zoom bucks and swag bucks pay their members well.

Surveys have never worked for me. Surveys work better only when you belong to the US, Canada or other Tier 1 country. Surveys might be available for tier 3 countries but the rate is low
I am from tier 3 country , the rate is around $0.3-$0.5 per survey and it is very hard to complete the survey , most of the time I get disqualified at the end.

Alright, thanks I will always check time to time hence forth. Maybe if I keep checking often probably things will change.
There will be changes, I tell you. The least survey I have taken is $0.88 and I have taken those as high as $2.50.

There will be changes, I tell you. The least survey I have taken is $0.88 and I have taken those as high as $2

There will be changes, I tell you. The least survey I have taken is $0.88 and I have taken those as high as $2.50.
I would love appreciate you for suggesting afrisight I tried it and I was able to register the first survey I got was $3.60 although it still pending.
[automerge]1625950865[/automerge]
@Niftyyem thanks for suggesting Afrisight to me I was able to register and my first survey was $3.60.

Last edited:
That is great and you are welcome! Just keep checking in on your dashboard and you will enjoy surveys through that site. Best wishes mate!
I check the site daily now, just not to miss any survey. Do you know any other survey sites that pays with or without VPN.

Yeah sure it can be exciting most of the time, but most of these sites pay way less than the task they give to their users. They don't pay well for my time.

There are several paying survey sites out there but I have discovered that it is more productive to sign up on those that favour your geographical location. The best survey site for me presently is Surveytime since it pays $1 per survey and instantly. Also, Afrisight is another good high paying site, though more focused on African countries.
I've tried Afrisight, but spent a really long time without any offers. Sometimes the surveys I get and start end up halfway telling me I'm not qualified. These days I prefer faucets. Much more easier.

Survey is a very important aspect and I urge everyone to embrace this aspect because it gives you an insight of what to do and what not to do

I've tried Afrisight, but spent a really long time without any offers. Sometimes the surveys I get and start end up halfway telling me I'm not qualified. These days I prefer faucets. Much more easier.
Really? Were you constantly checking without seeing any invitation mail? Sorry about your experience but mine wasn't so. There were surveys I end up being disqualified but small compared to the ones I qualified for.

Most recommended surveys platforms might be good for people and might not be good for you. All these are based on the location on the world map you're living in. So, you might just end up being disappointed I something survey site where someone is busy milking from elsewhere

I cannot definitely recommend any survey sites because i have never ever earned a single dime from survey sites and this is because I reside in a lower Tier country where people are not able to recive surveys. You may, however, try "Superpay Me" survey site.

I have tried to participate on surveys through GPT sites, but have not been able to complete any surveys because they were not available in my location. If you are not in tier 1 and tire 2 countries, it is difficult to earn from surveys.

I have tried to participate on surveys through GPT sites, but have not been able to complete any surveys because they were not available in my location. If you are not in tier 1 and tire 2 countries, it is difficult to earn from surveys.
Yes some survey company only offer their service to teir 1 country but the issue is that if they have offerwalls which we can complete others set of task then I think I can join such survey site,I dont really like survey I only prefer completing some of their offers if the site specialize on only survey I do stay away from such site

Yes, surveys are very important in gathering people's opinions, suggestions as regards products, services etc If you are within Nigeria, I may not be able to recommend any surveys because the best paying surveys according to my experience do not allow Africans. The ones that allow Nigerians pay low and qualifying for such surveys can be tough

This is one of the reasons why I don't take surveys before starting my forex voyage; you will register and they will screen you, but you will not be able to obtain the position at the end of the day, therefore it is one of the reasons why I don't do surveys.

Most survey websites do not send any survey to lower Tier countries at all because they target consumers living in specific countries only. You may try Toluna survey site and it seems that they at least allow people living in Tier 2 countries to participate.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds