Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Recommended Surveys?

Ojonuyo

Mythical member
Credits
Taking survey can be exciting because we help to supply feedbacks and information about certain products we have taken a survey on. Our information supplied is used by the company to make their products better.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are several paying survey sites out there but I have discovered that it is more productive to sign up on those that favour your geographical location. The best survey site for me presently is Surveytime since it pays $1 per survey and instantly. Also, Afrisight is another good high paying site, though more focused on African countries.

Most of the survey sites I tried have been very disappointing. They will deliberately screen you out of a survey after inviting you for the and telling you that the said survey matches your profile, only to turn around and say you are not eligible for the survey. So I have given up on any thing that has to do with paid survey.

Surveys has never paid me even for once, all I get is sorry, surveys are not available for you at this time, it was so frustrating for me then that i thought back then that I might not ever get to make money online but my discovery of Bizdustry put all that doubt to sleep.

• Swagbucks. A huge variety of ways to earn rewards. ...
  • Toluna. One of the biggest survey panels with daily online surveys, paid as cash or vouchers. ...
  • Branded Surveys. ...

Surveys are interesting to participate but at the same time we can gather lots of information a d opinions which people has given .We can calculate whether any bussiness can be good or better for us or not.

This is one of the reason why i don't go into survey before i embark on my forex journey, you will register and they will screen you but at the end of the day you will not be able to get the job so its one of the reason why i don't do survey.

There are couple of websites where you can make money taking survey. One of those sites is InboxDollar. In Box Dollars, there are share numbers of paid survey. Swagbucks is another fantastic website the has lots of paid survey. LifePoint is another good websites which offers weekly survey to members. Opinionate is another paid survey site you can sign up with to make money.

Yes surveys are good way to take feedback about particular thing from all over the world.
Even there are several website that also pay for solving surveys like I am working on neubux, real research app and DRT panelist which is paying for completing surveys.

There are so many survey sites. You only need to check online.... But if you are not from the Top tier countries, you might hardly get surveys that pay high.

I think you should focus more on surveys that accept people from geographical location.

Surveys has never paid me even for once, all I get is sorry, surveys are not available for you at this time, it was so frustrating for me then that i thought back then that I might not ever get to make money online but my discovery of Bizdustry put all that doubt to sleep.
It is same for me. I never got paid from them before. After completing the first question they will bring and spending more than 10 mins answering the questions , I will just see "sorry survey is not available for you now". I think the surveys is not available in my country

Yeah surveys are win to win situation for companies , offerwalls , and even the users who answer the surveys. High paying surveys are limited to top tier countries , they even get $5 per survey completed.

Surveys have never worked for me. Surveys work better only when you belong to the US, Canada or other Tier 1 country. Surveys might be available for tier 3 countries but the rate is low

Getting recommended survey paying platforms will all be very dependent on where you live. If you lived in any of the tier one countries, you shouldn't have any problems accessing any survey platform out there

Taking survey can be exciting because we help to supply feedbacks and information about certain products we have taken a survey on. Our information supplied is used by the company to make their products better.
The only survey site that is working for us in Africa for now is real research although the earning is very little but is still better than not earning anything online for now. So you can also search to know more about them.

I haven't tried surveys for long time now, since i learned that, I'm not going to be rewarded as i hoped for due to my lower demographic. I decided to quench my hunger to earn from it long time ago.

I have been on so many survey sites in the past and have always been getting the not qualified for this survey based on demographics. You mostly get these surveys if you are a tier one country resident

Most of the survey sites I tried have been very disappointing. They will deliberately screen you out of a survey after inviting you for the and telling you that the said survey matches your profile, only to turn around and say you are not eligible for the survey. So I have given up on any thing that has to do with paid survey.
I think you are going through all this issues because most of this surveys are not working for your country and so you will definitely go through this kind of challenge trying to fill out some surveys and getting paid for them.

There are several paying survey sites out there but I have discovered that it is more productive to sign up on those that favour your geographical location. The best survey site for me presently is Surveytime since it pays $1 per survey and instantly. Also, Afrisight is another good high paying site, though more focused on African countries.
Geographical location has a lot to do in taking surveys online, I have also discovered that some countries or let me say most countries in Africa were not given opportunity to participate in a survey.

Geographical location has a lot to do in taking surveys online, I have also discovered that some countries or let me say most countries in Africa were not given opportunity to participate in a survey.
That is what some people into these survey platforms has failed to understand. Once your IP address shows a location outside their target zones, they'll simply just screen you out from taking the survey

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds