Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Recieving Gifts During Holidays from the Company

Joshua Farrell

Captain Junkie
Credits
Is it common practice in your company to receive gifts from suppliers during the holidays? If so, what do you think of this custom?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes it's a custom and this means ghe suppliers appreciate the service you have rendered to them throughout yhe year which stands as a recommendation for you to perform better ghe following year.

It's very common and yes it was applicable to where I used to work. We were given Christmas bonuses and day off. Whenever festive period is close we have that feeling that something good is coming

It is very common in my country too but it is not applicable in where I am working. Even some online stores do this too in the form of promo by selling goods at a cheaper rate especially during festive seasons. That is just my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

My company gives gifts for the Christmas holidays and other incentives from our savings which is a very nice concept to me, motivational even.

Is it common practice in your company to receive gifts from suppliers during the holidays? If so, what do you think of this custom?
Yes. It is a common practice where I work and I do same too for my workers.
I think such custom is applaudable.
It is a way of appreciating employees for their contributions and showing them love too during such seasons.

It's a compliment from the company to the staffs or customer so I see nothing wrong but more of right thing to do from the company shows how generous they are towards staffs and customers.

that great ,it gives more comfortability in a job ,it makes you to do many things accordingly and truly , you will see it as a small thing but it is huge and undescribable

It's a normal practice. It is mostly don't to appreciate employees for the job this far and also like an incentive for being part of the establishments and it's success

To me, i think the excess of giving gift is to encourage the company for continual acceptablity of there service. Though I find it weird.

I do not work for a company but I believe it is common practice for most companies to do this. Even schools do this. Back then in highschool before the festive breaks I usually see the teachers going home with various gifts and food provisions.

For me i believe the essence of giving gift to the employees is to show appreciation... Especially festive period employees do go back home with lot of gift

This is a good idea and it is one of the way of getting workers motivated. people will be happy anytime you receive something good from the company. they will be willing to pay back in terms of working hard.

My company gives gifts for the Christmas holidays and other incentives from our savings which is a very nice concept to me, motivational even.
There's no greater motivation than this. If you notice that period productivity increases significantly. I believe it should be done more often other than just festive period

Yes, it is common and very good thing to do.
My supplier usually add top-ups to the products supplied, he calls it christmas or new-year bonus.
It is a show of good will especially during that festive season,

The cusrom where this suppliers are giving out gifts to ones company is a kind of gesture for doing and conducting business with them. It is a strategic way to keep the customers

During festive period and season,it is usually an unritten practice for most businese that has dealings with an organisation to bring in gifts as a means of appriciation.

There's no greater motivation than this. If you notice that period productivity increases significantly. I believe it should be done more often other than just festive period
A company that values it's employees should know that it's not only festive period the company should provide incentives, it should be a concurrent thing

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds