Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Quality Vs Price?

Anis Boukezzoula

Team Manager
Credits
everyone here when he shops online or offline he/she will find a problem and be confused about the price and quality at the same time.

there are two types of people, the first type buy the cheapest products and don't care about quality and the second buy only the high-quality goods and the price doesn't matter.

which type are you?

or you're the man who try to combine between them :ROFLMAO:

Advertisement Placeholder
Hahaha, such a difficult question you're throwing to us here. So difficult that one needs to think twice before rolling the dice. Well I think quality is the number one factor, because considering price would only make you get substandard product which won't last long and then you could end up getting another one which when totalled could doubled the price of the original one with good quality. I don't know if anyone understands though.?

I have a similar thread like this, and I said I would go for quality. But if there are products that have a good quality and comes at a cheaper price, I will definitely go for it.

Hahaha, such a difficult question you're throwing to us here. So difficult that one needs to think twice before rolling the dice. Well I think quality is the number one factor, because considering price would only make you get substandard product which won't last long and then you could end up getting another one which when totalled could doubled the price of the original one with good quality. I don't know if anyone understands though.?
that's the right thing but most people buy only the cheapest products and they are ready to buy it twice in a month, the important thing is to avoid buying it expensive :ROFLMAO:

that's the right thing but most people buy only the cheapest products and they are ready to buy it twice in a month, the important thing is to avoid buying it expensive :ROFLMAO:
? You don't have to blame them much, they have little or no knowledge of economics and how to spend less and gain more?

In my case, I vote for quality, we do nothing to buy an inexpensive product that lasts a short time and is cheap, and then have to buy another one again, it is better to wait until we save enough to buy a good product.

You didn't informed what type you are.
I am in-between.
I won't buy cheap product if quality is not worth. But there is hardly any expect very rich who can avoid price thinking.

Whenever I go shopping or even online, I try to buy quality even if the price is higher than I would normally want to pay for it.

But it depends on my budget , if i have enough cash with me i would buy the quality one , but if i have low cash with me i would buy it as regard the price

everyone here when he shops online or offline he/she will find a problem and be confused about the price and quality at the same time.

there are two types of people, the first type buy the cheapest products and don't care about quality and the second buy only the high-quality goods and the price doesn't matter.

which type are you?

Funny enough those low price products with very low quality doesn't last. I would rather spend more to get a quality product than settle for less.

I don't even care about the quality of the price is cheap, sometimes quality is just a way to make you pay more for a product

which type are you?

well, I always try to find the best prices but without compromising quality ... if the product is of excellent quality I don't mind paying whatever price it is ... I'm not stingy ?

generally, I have my sellers, I trust them and their products for sure so I only buy from those.
If some other seller is selling better quality product, will you compromise the seller?

well, I always try to find the best prices but without compromising quality ... if the product is of excellent quality I don't mind paying whatever price it is ... I'm not stingy ?
It is always competition that makes business to go on line. I will support competition (better quality and low price both).

Quality over price for me. I’ll buy the best quality and I don’t care what the price is since I know it’ll offer durability I’m okay with that

Lolz.... this is a good thread! Personally I look out for low quality especially when am incapacitated financially I rather manage instead of borrowing..

which type are you?

It depends on what I'm buying and to what purpose it will serve. So, I'm between quality and price. It only depends. ?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds