Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Quality of Customer Service

Joshua Farrell

Captain Junkie
Credits
How would you describe the quality of customer service in your country? Are there any other countries or places that do customer service better?

Advertisement Placeholder
Customer services will generally have a common principle of operations regardless of where one come from with only a slight difference in execution. The customer service in my are are not the same because of different areas of it's application

Quality customer service will involves providing efficient, quick, and friendly service to customers as well as building strong relationships with them. It also entails responding to customers' issues in time and handling any complaints deligently.

There are companies I've had deals with and they have great customer service and there are others who have very poor customer service mostly because they hire people who are inept in the art

The customer service in my environment is quite commendable , because of the high rate of competition in business, most firms has improved their customer service just to satisfy their customers

your customers are the main porpouse of your business you need to provide them the exact quality and quantity of goods they need ,it also helps you to retain them

The quality of customer care service in most of the companies in my country is below average. Majority of the people who hired to handle the customer care department don't have passion for the job.

Last edited:
In some companies, customer service quality is as bad as not even existing because even after sending a complaint to them they wouldn't do anything about it, especially a company that has a great number of customers on daily basis.

There are some companies who are doing great with their customer service example of such is bizdustry,there are some who don't even have a functional Customer care service

The quality of customer service in my country most especially I'm financial institutions is so unbearable. You'll wait and wait and wait till, you may likely use the whole day in trying to achieve one thing.

The customer service unit of the company is a very sensitive one. Employing professionals to manage such department is a necessity. This would project the company to a very high stage. If I would rate the customer service in my country, it would score 80% and that's excellent.

In my country, customer service differ from one business to another depending on the business owner behavior to the customers. Some have very bad customer service while others have a nice customer service.

How would you describe the quality of customer service in your country? Are there any other countries or places that do customer service better?
The customer service in my country is of moderate quality.
There are companies with very good customer service and other without.
I do not know of any country that does better since i have no first hand experience with them.

At a point they are trying here in a place called Nigeria. But then it can very annoying at times when you have a very important thing to attend to...

My country is trying in terms of customer service.
Atleast those companies giving quality customer service are more than the ones which do not.

Well in nigeria we do customer service better we make our locally customer representative speak like a foreign which help the network to accommodate more callers.

A good customer service personnel should be able to attend to customers and have answers to questions at all time

The customer service in my country on most of our companies are very poor, in most cases, it takes time to get a response from them. In terms of solving the problem as well it takes time. They would keep you on hold for hours in most cases.

The quality of customer service operators in my country is bad. They don't reply your messages/calls as soon as possible...you get to hear computer advertising, thereby wasting your airtime. Some sellers do not even have a good customer service skill, to me....every customer is important and I treat them as such

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds