Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Qualities of the position of Manager or Boss in a company

Well if you are a boss of a company or a manager usually people won't tell you what to do very often because you are the one who is managing people and tell them what to do, so usually such a person doesn't need to get told what to do because he is the professional at the job and he knows things that others don't know. A boss or a manager would get paid more because their jobs are harder than the others, they must be more focused and they must know more things, they cannot daydream or be unfocused their job is very exhausting so they deserve to get paid more.
Usually the company owner trusts more his managers and bosses because he hired them to such jobs only because he trusts them and appreciate their skills of managing people and his job, so being more trusted is a good thing for a worker because then you feel more safe at the work's place.

Advertisement Placeholder
As I mentioned in another thread similar to this one, this role requires you to have good people skills.

It isn't just a matter of being able to command a team but making the jobs and work environment as pleasant as possible.

A business manager must have managerial experience and qualities.

they must have the ability to properly address employees and customers. It is also very important that a business manager have the quality of resolving issues within the business environment

If you are a manager in an organisation then it is important that you should have people management skills because they are definitely going to be under you and I going to see some kind of help from youIf you are a manager in an organisation then it is important that you should have people management skills because they are definitely going to be under you and I going to see some kind of help from you

A business manager must have managerial experience and qualities.

they must have the ability to properly address employees and customers. It is also very important that a business manager have the quality of resolving issues within the business environment
Having the skill in managerial resources is one of the best qualities a manager must have in order to maintain his position , having the ability to settle issues within the organisation.

Having the skill in managerial resources is one of the best qualities a manager must have in order to maintain his position , having the ability to settle issues within the organisation.
Probably, sometimes there are some kinds of employee issues or crisis and as a manager you must have the ability to resolve it so that it will not affect the growth of the business.

If some employees are quarreling among themselves there is a probability that it would affect their productivity within the period of time. But as a manager it is your work to resolve such a dispute for the interest of the business.

As long as the business manager is able to lead and direct the affairs of the business profitably , there is no problem with that because that is the reason why management was established in a business.

Probably, sometimes there are some kinds of employee issues or crisis and as a manager you must have the ability to resolve it so that it will not affect the growth of the business.

If some employees are quarreling among themselves there is a probability that it would affect their productivity within the period of time. But as a manager it is your work to resolve such a dispute for the interest of the business.
A good manager must be able to manage crisis using conflict resolution management because as rhe manager or the boss of the company , you are also the chief judge.

The major responsibility of a competent manager is to ensure the proper running and oversee every activity going on in the company. As a leader of the organization he/she has to set a pace for other subordinates to follow.
A good manager should know anything about the business and also to take over charge of everything in the company, quality manager need to listen to their staff and also follow up in the organization.

A good manager must be able to manage crisis using conflict resolution management because as rhe manager or the boss of the company , you are also the chief judge.
Probably, if you want to resolve conflict in a business venture you must try as much as possible to be transparent so that you will maintain peace and stability in your business environment. In any company where there is conflict there won't be effective workflow.

in my opinion, The characteristics of a great manager incorporate a vision that adjusts with the company’s mission and values. Communicating that vision clearly motivates and persuades workers to deliver their all. Representatives who accept within the company’s vision will contribute more because they know it'll make a difference.

A good boss or manager should be a leader who shows example to his or her subordinates by always being punctual to work and working hard to ensure the proper administration of duties by his employees. A good boss should also be nice and not speak rudely as it might affect his relationship with his/her workers outside the organisation, as life doesn't end in the office alone.

Those of us who work online and offline hope to have a respectful boss who values our effort and dedication in the functions that we perform daily in his company. But there are many cases in which we do not receive the above from our superiors, so I believe that not everyone is prepared to carry out this position. Although the person has studies and knowledge, he does not know how to get along well with subordinates. So I wonder. What are the qualities that stand out to be a good Manager or Boss?

Those of us who work online and offline hope to have a respectful boss who values our effort and dedication in the functions that we perform daily in his company. But there are many cases in which we do not receive the above from our superiors, so I believe that not everyone is prepared to carry out this position. Although the person has studies and knowledge, he does not know how to get along well with subordinates. So I wonder. What are the qualities that stand out to be a good Manager or Boss?
One of the things that i have observered about most boss i have worked with is that they usually bring out the best in you,they understand the strenght of their sunordinate and use that to advance their work.
One of the things that i have observered about most boss i have worked with is that they usually bring out the best in you,they understand the strenght of their sunordinate and use that to advance their work.

Last edited:
The position of a manager of a company is to take care of the affairs of the company , like monitoring the workers and the production that comes in and out of the company .

First of all a business owner must be a leader not a boss for employees because what he is doing is a lesson for the employees beside that the leader must have friendship relation with employees.

As far as I am concerned a manager must be a team player. He must be innovative too. He must have some leadership skills so to unite all the staffs regardless of religion, race , political ideologies among other social differences in order for them to work as team for the betterment of the company.

It’s the combination of all of these feelings that pushes us hard to rise above our peers and take charge of one of the most crucial positions in an organization. That said, while the managerial position does have its benefits in terms of career development, it can also be a thankless role.

A good boss must have qualities in two categories: quality towards work and quality towards life. The qualities of a good boss toward work are transparency, vision, motivation, goal settling and accountability. Qualities toward life are kindness, helpful, caring and compassionate.

As a manager of an organization you must possess the skill of making decisions on your own and it is very important because it makes a manager to be effective and efficient. Also a manager must know how to organize in a business so as to have sweetness in the nature.

When it come to the aspect of leadership,it is not something that is just position based,a leader should be able to cordinate with wisdom,he should have empathy and must be very sensitive to the needs of his subordinate.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds