Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Qualifications and education for success?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 403

Do you need to obtain college degrees and other qualifications to be successful in today's modern era? I disagree with this statement. Look at Mark, the owner and founder of Facebook, who developed the idea during school time and dropped out of education to focus on his project. That's just one example.

What do you think?

Advertisement Placeholder
In my country, we have so many great entrepreneurs who did not complete their education, but are doing really well in the business sector. Education only gives you an edge in most cases, but once you succeed, no one cares if you are educated or not they would want to associate with you.

Education is a paramount key to success no doubt about that but you see qualification in terms of certificates isn't really necessary for one's success. Without Mark academic exposure at Harvard on how social Media works, he wouldn't have known what and what to do.

It's with a heavy heart that I admit that educational qualifications here in my country is almost useless till further notice. The only course you can offer in highschool and expect to be employed afterwards is the medical sector, so only those with actual business minds can survive here in my country

The answer to this question is that for every successful school dropout, there is equally someone successful because of their educational pursuits. I do not think you need the education to be successful. You just do whatever works for you.

Do you need to obtain college degrees and other qualifications to be successful in today's modern era? I disagree with this statement. Look at Mark, the owner and founder of Facebook, who developed the idea during school time and dropped out of education to focus on his project. That's just one example.

What do you think?
Even though mark is succeeding does not give people an opportunity to say that education is not important, you can be a successful inventor base on your academic research , you can also be an inventor based on your natural ideas.. we don't know any of those here that will be needed for us to be successful.. The Tesla company was not found base on illiteracy but due to serious scientific research.

I don't think that a degree is a must for one to be successful these days. You just need basic education of how to read and write. What is most important for success is the ability to gain skills and being able to be inventive and innovative.

There are many rich businessmen in my neighborhood who are not at all educated, yet they are making a good amounts of money each month. I do not think that education is necessarily an important factor when it comes to business, but it is a plus point if you are well-educated.

You have a point but there's something that's to be highlighted; is everyone as graced or should I say as gifted as Mark Zuckerberg? If everyone were, then there'll have been enough billionaires in the world today.
So education is still very important in today's world.

To acquire success, education is needed because if you ignore it now then in the long run you'll definitely need it. The basics of education is quite important and it plays a significant roles in almost all spheres of life for one to succeed.

Education qualifications can not make you successful in life except you follow your dreams and aspirations in life the most successful people are people who key into there dreams positively

Not necessarily but a little bit of education is needed to guide one in the right direction in life. There are so many people I know that do not have a degree but are successful today.

Education qualifications can not make you successful in life except you follow your dreams and aspirations in life the most successful people are people who key into there dreams positively

Even though being an educated person does not automatically means that you will become a rich person, the chances of getting a good job increases when you hold a degree.

Well having all the necessary educational qualification is not a guarantee to express the fact that you will be successful in this modern era,but education give on and edge

There are lot of people out there who are making it without college degree. College day weekend only shape your thinking but it is not enough for building successful business and becoming rich.

I think things have changed nowadays and you need to have a skill in order to make a mark on business. Even if you do not have a college degree or certifications, you need to have a skill that can make you compete favourably in the business world.

Qualification is needed when you want to climb the corporate ladder. In fact you need I have qualification in order to climb the ladder faster. But qualification is less important when it comes to building a successful business.

What do you think?
Becoming successful at a business is not a function of how many degrees and qualifications obtained.
It's about knowledge on what is key.

Qualification has it on purpose when it comes to climbing corporate ladder. But I don't think qualification is top priority when it comes to building a successful business or achieving success in life.

IN order to become successful in life, you need to have higher degree education. Education does not only mean getting certificates from colleges and university, it also means building skills and knowledge on various subjects

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds