Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

prophet ama

Haha, was just kidding. :p

Are you liking it more in the financial industry?
edited my post slightly to include the industry I was in before, but yeah definitely. much better than working 60 hour weeks and I have a pretty solid schedule. 7am-5:30 pm t-fri and 3 day weekends. Work can be a pain in the ass sometimes but that's everywhere. Not sure how long I'll stay in the industry before I try something else, but it pays really well and the benefits are great.

edited my post slightly to include the industry I was in before, but yeah definitely. much better than working 60 hour weeks and I have a pretty solid schedule. 7am-5:30 pm t-fri and 3 day weekends. Work can be a pain in the ass sometimes but that's everywhere. Not sure how long I'll stay in the industry before I try something else, but it pays really well and the benefits are great.
That's great! Having a good work-life balance is really essential. 3-day weekends sound awesome! :D

So, on an average how long do you work per day? 8 hours?

That's great! Having a good work-life balance is really essential. 3-day weekends sound awesome! :D

So, on an average how long do you work per day? 8 hours?
most of that day is work aside from a 30 minute break and a 15 minute break.
it's 10 hour shift x 4 = 40 hours. OT is pretty common if we're busy though and they sometimes add an incentive of 1.5x pay + 25 a hour so I'll end up making close to 60-70/hr while talking to clients.

most of that day is work aside from a 30 minute break and a 15 minute break.
it's 10 hour shift x 4 = 40 hours. OT is pretty common if we're busy though and they sometimes add an incentive of 1.5x pay + 25 a hour so I'll end up making close to 60-70/hr while talking to clients.
It's good that there are incentives for OT efforts. :)
From this itself I can tell that the benefits are truly excellent there.

Did you get in there through a referral or did you apply for a job opening?

I had a friend of mine that worked for the company back in 2020 that had left around his year mark. I was honestly just applying places because I was exhausted from the restaurant industry. I had a couple interviews with positions offered at other companies but a lot of them wouldn't provide insurance or other various benefits until my 6 month mark or 1 year mark. One being an outbound e-commerce manager. The pay would've been great but I wouldn't have any benefits and my wife and I were planning on having a child the following year. Ended up using him as a referral to apply at my currently company and after a series of interviews, I was offered the position with the contingency that I would get my licensed to be a stockbroker.

tldr; yes and no, friend worked for company previously and used him as a referral. :p

I had a friend of mine that worked for the company back in 2020 that had left around his year mark. I was honestly just applying places because I was exhausted from the restaurant industry. I had a couple interviews with positions offered at other companies but a lot of them wouldn't provide insurance or other various benefits until my 6 month mark or 1 year mark. One being an outbound e-commerce manager. The pay would've been great but I wouldn't have any benefits and my wife and I were planning on having a child the following year. Ended up using him as a referral to apply at my currently company and after a series of interviews, I was offered the position with the contingency that I would get my licensed to be a stockbroker.

tldr; yes and no, friend worked for company previously and used him as a referral. :p
Nice. Peace of mind is more important than a high paycheck. It was a good decision to look for a job that brought benefits to your personal life as well. :)

Is it an MNC or it's just in your city?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest