Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

prophet ama

Currently: Horimiya, My Happy Marriage, One Piece, Our Dating Story, Chainsaw Man, More Than a Married Couple, But Not Lovers
All time: Darker than Black, Hunter x Hunter (2011), FMA: Brotherhood, Hajime no Ippo, Yu Yu Hakusho, Naruto.

All of these are in no particular order and I'm probably forgetting quite a bit. :p

Have you ever watched Rahxephon?

You wouldn't be disappointed. The animation is very detailed, voice acting is impressive, and the plotline is amazing. The story was so complex that I had to re-watch the series multiple times before I started to understand things. I love it when the developers do that.

9GG1fpg.gif

Have you ever watched Rahxephon?

You wouldn't be disappointed. The animation is very detailed, voice acting is impressive, and the plotline is amazing. The story was so complex that I had to re-watch the series multiple times before I started to understand things. I love it when the developers do that.

9GG1fpg.gif
I haven't but I'll have to check it out. Definitely looks like someone from the late 90s/early 00's, which hasn't aged well for me lately, but I'll definitely take a look at it. Thanks for the recommendation.

I haven't but I'll have to check it out. Definitely looks like someone from the late 90s/early 00's, which hasn't aged well for me lately, but I'll definitely take a look at it. Thanks for the recommendation.
It's from 2002.

Did you ever like Claymore?

manga shonen GIF

Have you watched Kimi No Na Wa? How did you feel about it?

You know, surprising no. It's been on my list for the longest time. I've never been a big fan of movies but honestly I need to watch it ASAP.
You should definitely watch it. It's amazing! 😊

How are you planning to spend this weekend?

Probably watching baby, watching football and watching some select anime. I have a few manga volumes coming tomorrow so hopefully can get caught up on a specific manga.
That sounds great! :)

What do you do for a living?

I work as a licensed stockbroker. :p
Wow! That was unexpected! I thought you would be a graphics/web designer from your forum badge haha.

Then you should give me tips on which stocks to buy ;) .

How long have you been in this profession?

Wow! That was unexpected! I thought you would be a graphics/web designer from your forum badge haha.

Then you should give me tips on which stocks to buy ;) .

How long have you been in this profession?
I've ran graphic related forums in the past and actually had taken some classes in regards to web design/graphic design. I've only been in the financial industry for a little over a year now and before that, I worked as a chef/assistant manager for a large restaurant chain for about 8 years. Unfortunately anything related to advice would get me barred from FINRA/SEC so I tend to keep my things to myself if I notice anything that may play in my favor. :eek:

I've ran graphic related forums in the past and actually had taken some classes in regards to web design/graphic design. I've only been in the financial industry for a little over a year now. Unfortunately anything related to advice would get me barred from FINRA/SEC so I tend to keep my things to myself if I notice anything that may play in my favor. :eek:
Haha, was just kidding. :p

Are you liking it more in the financial industry?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest