Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Promote your facebook page for cheap!

is there another way of registering without logging in with facebook? Is is that the only way?
I'd say that's the only way so they can track the likes. Although I would prefer a different way, don't exactly like using my facebook as a site login.

Advertisement Placeholder
You either need to bump down the cashout rate, or get more people to purchase likes. I've been getting a bunch of people to join, but they all complain that they can't reach the cashout.

YOU NEED TO FIX THIS!

Well $1 seems like a good cash out minamum. Considering, anything lower the person would get nothing cuz paypal takes 2.9% and 30 cents from every transaction.

Nonetheless, it seems there just has to be more pages to like.
This is the case, and with me spending over $40 of my own money to have pages up, and no one is buying likes I cannot do more than what I have already done. I cannot seem to find people interested in paying for their likes.

Balance: $ 0.18 US
Not too bad... You definitely need to be able to get to the $1 mark. Have you tried selling on SEOClerks and other places at a discounted rate?

Balance: $ 0.18 US

Not too bad... You definitely need to be able to get to the $1 mark. Have you tried selling on SEOClerks and other places at a discounted rate?
I have, a lot. Most of the services that are up, are currently from paid services from seo clerks, seo accountant, fiverr. I also have people using likenpay.me on other sites like fivess, ect. to make money by selling for a bit more than what likenpay.me sells for. I am completely okay with this. If you wish to do this on a webmaster marketing site, feel free to.

But yes, I am still putting a lot into it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds