Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

General Postloop?

For all the diverse topics that don't quite fit elsewhere.

Smokey

Revillution.net CEO.
Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
Anyone remember Postloop? I used to love this site and the idea behind it. I really wish something similar would pop up to be honest. It was really unique and great for a boost in site activity, especially for newer sites. I know there's "TheForumWheel" but that, like Postloop has died big time and doesn't seem like anyone is even maintaining it any further.

What are the chances of us seeing a new iteration of Postloop or something similar?

I miss Postloop but would hate to know how much money I spent on that site.

I miss Postloop but would hate to know how much money I spent on that site.
What was the site you had on Postloop?
I was a writer, I used to post on just about 20 forums every day.

What was the site you had on Postloop?
I was a writer, I used to post on just about 20 forums every day.
I can't remember a lot of them. I owned too many back then.

How much were you spending per day?
I was earning about $5 per day.
It wouldn't of been much probably in relation to how much others may of been spending. I would say some weeks about $50 NZD.

Anyone remember Postloop? I used to love this site and the idea behind it. I really wish something similar would pop up to be honest. It was really unique and great for a boost in site activity, especially for newer sites. I know there's "TheForumWheel" but that, like Postloop has died big time, and doesn't seem like anyone is even maintaining it any further.

What are the chances of us seeing a new iteration of Postloop or something similar?
It turns out that I joined your forum Through The Forum Wheel. :D
I was using Postloop as a writer until it closed down.
I know someone who tried creating a post exchange site like Postloop but sold it to another person before it grew big.

It wouldn't of been much probably in relation to how much others may of been spending. I would say some weeks about $50 NZD.
That is around 30 USD. Still, a lot of money to be spent on forums.
Did you just close your sites or sell them?

I remember Post Loop! I never had enough money back then to use their service though.

I used postloop many years ago and at the time SEOclark was a thing :) I also know the owner at the time when it changed hands ;) It helped for a while but then over time it became less to the point that I even stopped using it, I think most of us all did stop right?

But spent very little myself as I would end up posting to earn credits XD

Really liked Postloop and TheForumWheel as a writer. The rates weren't out of this world but it was good to make a small amount once in a while during your free time. It's a shame that both sites died down

I was into Postloop about the time I had ran into Forum Promotion. Before that time, I just hung around Digital Point. Unfortunately,, social media took a toll on forums so bad that Postloop couldn't make good money and even a survivor of the era, The Forum Wheel, probably doesn't make any money hardly.

I was actually a staff member at Postloop while Jordan owned it, and Ryan the previous owner had a lot of my insights.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest