Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Piggy Bank Or Commercial bank

The whole piggy bank stuff is very new to the cryptocurrency world and as such people are a bit very scared of the system and thus commercial banks will be the best.
Hmm, it seems that the piggy bank has no connection to the crypto currency. If what you mean is saving your cyrpto coin holdings then you save it in the crypto wallet. The piggy bank is the traditional way of saving money even before the creators of crypto currency were born.

Advertisement Placeholder
Money in your piggy bank does not appreciate, however, if you keep money in saving accounts in commercial banks, it will grow. keeping on commercial bank also makes your money safe from burglary.

Since you don't want to have sleepless nights, then keep your funds in piggy bank and keep sleeping comfortably, lol. Since piggy doesn't have ridiculous charges like the bank then it's a good idea

Except you want to be saving chicken feed, there is no way piggy bank will replace a commercial bank. Piggy bank is not safe as mouse can enter inside of it and eats your money into pieces.
I agree with you. Piggy bank where paper money can be accessible to rats or pests that will destroy the money and will render the money useless. Commercial bank is better than piggy bank.

You cannot in anyway compare piggy bank with a commercial bank. If you have a reasonable amount of money, it is advisable to keep your money with a commercial bank.

As far as I'm concerned, I would still make use of a commercial bank. The charges of commercial banks might be frustrating. Taking away charges that are not but it's reliable. But piggy bank isn't that reliable.

Piggy bank is a good way of saving money but you really need to look at the risk involved. Before you do that consider the security situation of your environment. If it's good then you are good to go

The problem with piggy bank is that it's more proned to theft and other vices , so it's best to just save in the bank and get interest to your account ,when you choose a saving plan

Sadly the case of saving money in Nigerian banks is getting more discouraging because the charges they deduct from the accounts is too much and no interest whatsoever gets on in too

well as for me I thinkNone of them are advisable or profitable,why can't you and
acquire more capital either by loan from a bank or from
friends to add up to the existing one you wants to save in
bank, to venture into another buisness or investment.let your
money works for you not the other way aroun

Considering the high rate of charges from commercial Banks this days in Nigeria, it has been giving customers sleepless night on how to save their money. Now I'm considering using piggy bank, a from of wood designed to house some paper currency and can be broken whenever the money Is needed. Is this idea good to save money or not
The idea of using a piggy bank to save money is not a bad one if you are someone who is determined and someone who is also disciplined. Because if you are not disciplined you will use the money for something that can be overlooked if the money is in the bank.

Hmm, it seems that the piggy bank has no connection to the crypto currency. If what you mean is saving your cyrpto coin holdings then you save it in the crypto wallet. The piggy bank is the traditional way of saving money even before the creators of crypto currency were born.
Thank you for the clarification . I use to think that the piggy bank was related to cryptocurrency hodl for people who cannot secure their cryptocurrency assets

There is no way that you will compare common piggy bank to a commercial bank. The importance of piggy bank is to save for Petty things that you need. You can't save your salary in a piggy bank.

There is no way that you will compare common piggy bank to a commercial bank. The importance of piggy bank is to save for Petty things that you need. You can't save your salary in a piggy bank.
Personally I always like to invest in the commercial Bank because that is the one I have and interest on I don't really have interest on to invest my money in any website online like the piggy vest

I think I would prefer the commercial banks, create an account and do not apply for ATM card to prevent you from easily accessing the money. When it comes to piggy bank, I can break open the box whenever I am in need of the money. I don't care much about the charges as far as the money is safe.

It's still safe for you to save in commercial bank rather than keeping it in piggy bank at your home cause if you are not disciplined then you can't keep one
Yeah, and we never can tell when thief would break into your home and take it away. Atleast at banks your money is insured even though they close down you can still get it

If the op is referring to the traditional form of saving with piggy box using a box iñ the house, then, that is a no for me. However, there are piggy apps that help save money now and you even get reasonable interests on your savings and I would go with those over banks any day.

Though I still use my my commercial banks even if there are diverse piggy account,but to be in a better site one should not save all his money there

If you look at their operation very well, commercial banks are set up to make more money from the people rather than helping them to save their cash.

Piggy bank just came in handy as compared to commercial Bank that have been in existence for quite sometime,while we try to adjust to piggy bank we just have to make do with commercial banks because of its year of existence.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds