Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Piggy Bank Or Commercial bank

I would prefer Islamic banks because they offer halal profits instead of paying interest. Islamic banks have a really good financial future and scope. There are so many people who have invested money.
Islamic banks are not rampant here but it will mainly depend on your location. Do you really think it is more profitable than investment in a commercial Bank ? like how many profit return on investment do they offer ?

Advertisement Placeholder
Piggy bank has been my option nowadays because commercial banking has been a major source of concern because of their unnecessarily charges in customers account .

It's still safe for you to save in commercial bank rather than keeping it in piggy bank at your home cause if you are not disciplined then you can't keep one
This was a method we adopted when we were that young as a kid,it was our bank at home,but as times progreses as grown ups we cannot be keeping money in piggy banks rather we put it in the bank.

It's a good idea but there's a limit to the amount of money you can save on piggy vest. Also, now that we're using cashless policy where will make payment, buy good with our credit card and mobile transfer, commercial bank seem to be ahead of piggy vest.

You can withdraw any amount at a time and leave the rest unlike piggy vest
Your funds are still readily available. ...
Your money is kept safe. ...

I love doing business with them

I prefer commercial banks to piggy banks. Although the interest rate of commercial bank is high, you can be assured that your money is safe compared to piggy banks that they can steal from.

I don't support the idea of saving in piggy bank. It's risky than commercial banks.
The issue of a piggy bank would be very neccessary if the amount you are saving is small,and for some emergency at home,else when the money begins to increase,it will be time to keep i in the bank.

However, for obvious reasons, I would still suggest that you use a commercial bank.
It is preferable for your money to remain in a secure location while you are sleeping rather than in a piggy bank that is vulnerable to theft.

I prefer to use a piggy bank to save and secure my money instead of a bank because of how much it costs for sms alerts, stamp duty, and other unnecessary fees here in Nigeria. Better yet, I invest in short-term plans or schemes.

If you want to be free from inflation I don't think you'll like to save your money in banks,I'll advise you to find a place to invest your money than to save it in Banks.

Both commercial and piggy banks are good but they both have their advantage and disadvantages , sometimes with commercial bank interest charge and unevesarily deduction , your money will be reducing and with piggy bank , your money will be intact but can be stolen at any time .

There are a lot of people who do not like keeping money in the bank but I will advise you that by all means you should keep your money in a secured commercial Bank. It is particularly safer than keeping it at home.

There are a lot of people who do not like keeping money in the bank but I will advise you that by all means you should keep your money in a secured commercial Bank. It is particularly safer than keeping it at home.
I don't see any reason why people should keep their money in the house . Bank is the safest way because as long as your money is with you in the house your money is at risk. You could lose your money to so many things such as natural disaster or even arm robbers.

You might be wondering whether it's better to keep your money in a savings account or a piggy bank if you're attempting to increase your savings.
What works for you will determine the best option. Is it necessary to keep your money more elusive to get, or does seeing it grow encourage you to continue saving?

Commercial bank seems to be the best because your money will be safe and secured , though the unecessary charges makes it look ridiculous by its still preferable to piggy bank

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds