Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Piggy Bank Or Commercial bank

Considering the high rate of charges from commercial Banks this days in Nigeria, it has been giving customers sleepless night on how to save their money. Now I'm considering using piggy bank, a from of wood designed to house some paper currency and can be broken whenever the money Is needed. Is this idea good to save money or not
Hmmm, piggy and commercial bank are really in competition this days. For security reasons, I think I think commercial bank will be preferred. But in terms of proper savings, go for piggy, but pray thieves don't visit your home.

Advertisement Placeholder
It's still safe for you to save in commercial bank rather than keeping it in piggy bank at your home cause if you are not disciplined then you can't keep one
Commercial banks are good in a way because there are less charges compared to what other banks do to their customers with too much charges that are mad.

Considering the high rate of charges from commercial Banks this days in Nigeria, it has been giving customers sleepless night on how to save their money. Now I'm considering using piggy bank, a from of wood designed to house some paper currency and can be broken whenever the money Is needed. Is this idea good to save money or not
It is actually going to be very difficult for you to save all the money you have in a piggy bank because it is actually very risky in my opinion should anything happen.

Both of them have disadvantages and advantages respectively. There is possibility of penetration from hackers if you are keeping a large sum of money into the commercial Banks. I got to know about an incident in which hackers stole $1000 from someone account in one of the commercial banks over.

Piggy bank is actually the best method to save your money because the banks of these days are thieves and they would continue to deduct charges from the little you are managing to save .

I will prefer saving using piggy bank since the banks has been removing unnecessary charges from people account Nowadays , i have been thinking of starting my own personal banking with piggy bank.

The issue of bank charges cannot make someone to leave the bank completely,because when it comes to the issue of saving money,there are various advantage one will get,one of them s the aspect of security of ones money.

Most of the commercial banks nowadays are killing people's money with unnecessary charges even if you don't make transaction , I will rather prefer piggy bank to commercial banks.

No matter what I prefer that you should keep your money in a commercial bank because it is much more safer. You can be able to set short-term goals where you are going to use your piggy bank but it should not be something that will rack up plenty money.

It is true that the charges collected by the banks is very high and resorting to the use of the piggy bank is an option.

It is true that the charges collected by the banks is very high and resorting to the use of the piggy bank is an option.
Most bank charges are ruining the advantages of saving money in the bank , the bank deduct money unnecessarily and thats why piggy bank is more better and safer than commercial bank.

They all have their advantages and disadvantages , but the only reason why I would prefer a piggy bank is due to the fact that it can enable me to have a high sense of discipline towards my savings.

Most bank charges are ruining the advantages of saving money in the bank , the bank deduct money unnecessarily and thats why piggy bank is more better and safer than commercial bank.
The only way to avoid such occurrence is to always use your piggy bank. You will be able to save a substantial amount from as low as the lowest currency and you will not have to pay any bank charges.
The only way to avoid such occurrence is to always use your piggy bank. You will be able to save a substantial amount from as low as the lowest currency and you will not have to pay any bank charges.

I have seen people saving huge amount of money using piggy bank within a period of time , and the advantage is that there wont be any deduction of money, your money will be intact

Commercial banks is the most preferred one for me. I don't have good idea about the piggy bank. All I can say is that commercial Bank is almost everywhere here and that is the most popular and also what many people are using.

Commercial banks is the most preferred one for me. I don't have good idea about the piggy bank. All I can say is that commercial Bank is almost everywhere here and that is the most popular and also what many people are using.
Though some people prefer saving their money in the commercial bank because of the security purposes but due to the unnecessary charges, using piggy bank is more safer.

Though some people prefer saving their money in the commercial bank because of the security purposes but due to the unnecessary charges, using piggy bank is more safer.
Well , I don't have much idea , I believe commercial bank is back up by the government and that one should be the most trusted , I don't really know much about piggy bank. How does it really works ?

I would prefer Islamic banks because they offer halal profits instead of paying interest. Islamic banks have a really good financial future and scope. There are so many people who have invested money.

Both of them have disadvantages and advantages respectively. There is possibility of penetration from hackers if you are keeping a large sum of money into the commercial Banks. I got to know about an incident in which hackers stole $1000 from someone account in one of the commercial banks over.
That being said that should not underscore the importance of puttting your money in a commercial bank,because no matter how you look at it there are some certain amonut you can't keep at home.

Everybody are not the same. Personally I will try as much as possible to avoid any situations that will make me save my money in the house. I generally do not like it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds