Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

People needed for a small scale business

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many people are needed for a small scale business, according to you?
Do you feel that the type of business also matters when recruiting people?
I have seen a business running successfully with four people. They usually try to get everything done efficiently. If it's some shop management, a single person can do that as well.

Anyway, do you feel like at least 2 folks are needed for a business?
I know of individuals who work alone and those who can't function without other members of their team.

It all depends on the niche, the scale of the business and the various strengths of each individual.

Advertisement Placeholder
People needed for small-scale business are semi-skilled labour, that you don't have to pay much, but when the business has grown you can now employing professionals to run the business. At an early stage of the business you need few hands to assist you grow the business.

if that is a running a small shop one or two person is enough i think. Depends on business scope. Usually stores have up to 5 people to support but less is also suggested. Sometimes 3 people stays on shop and other 2 enjoy their off time and changes schedule.

Create a flier outlining your services. Before you do that, you need to know what those services will be. Do you want to simply do bookkeeping for a small business? A more involved level of accounting would be to work up balance sheets, income statements, and other financial reports on a monthly, quarterly, and/or annual basis, depending on the needs of the business. Other specializations can include tax accounting, a huge area of potential work.

I have seen a business running successfully with four people. They usually try to get everything done efficiently. If it's some shop management, a single person can do that as well.

Small business small capital, small investment less workforce , if you plan on expanding then you should plan more on managing workforce, but you need to understand your business and know the progress it will generate with extra hands.

when it depends on the type of business you want to go print or open at the location or the area you want to open the business if it's in a busy area or in a market then no matter how small the business is it will require at least two to three people to meet up the Business of such area.

It all depends on the type of business you want to do. And also the maximum of 3 and also because its a small scale business. Less job are been carried out because of the side of the business and also it depends were or location of that your business. For you to receive good income

Small scale businesses do not need much hands since there are a few number of departments available, all you need are just 2 persons and the owner, these people include professionals who understand management, marketing and sales. These forces would definitely push the business forward to becoming medium or large scale where you would then be needing more persons.

Key people in a value-added business and their duties include:

Operations Manager. ... quality control, safety, environmental management. ... Accountant, Bookkeeper, Controller. ... office manager. ... Reception ... Predictor, caretaker, important person. ... Marketing Manager. ... Purchasing Manager.

In many parts of the country, this business tends to be seasonal, but you can find ways around that. Rent a storage unit and offer to store people's bicycles over the winter after you do a tune-up and any needed repairs on them. If you want to cater to the Lance Armstrong wannabes, you can have business all year round. These road race riders are training through snow, sleet and dark of night. Some of them work on their own bicycles, but many of them don't, so you can get their business all year

I think the type and volume of your business determines the number of employees you need to recruit.
New business owners should be careful about recruitment. You need to minimize expenses and do some tasks yourself.
Personally I'll just start with just 1 or 2 employees since I can do most stuffs myself. I'll upscale with time.

Operations Manager. ...
Quality control, safety, environmental manager. ...
Accountant, protector, controller. ...
Office manager. ...
reception ...
Representative, caretaker, important person. ...
Marketing manager. ...
Purchasing Manager

Concerning your question on the number of people needed for a small scale business, I would say that this depends on the business. Some businesses can be efficiently run by one person, some need more than one person. Feasibility study before starting any business should reveal the amount of people needed for the business

Boats that are hauled out of the water for the winter or even just for mid-season repairs will need the hull cleaned. And depending on the type of boat, it is a good time to give a major cleaning everything else too--the decks, the sleeping quarters, the head, and the holds. Start by approaching homes that have a boat sitting in the yard. Or you could market your services to the marina to contract you to do the boat cleaning it offers to customers.

Operations Manager. ...
Quality control, safety, environmental manager. ...
Accountant, protector, controller. ...
Office manager. ...
reception ...
Representative, caretaker, important person. ...
Marketing manager. ...

Almost people have no money thats why the need to starting a business in a small scale.There are many businesses in this word and you have much many opportunities to do bussines in this word.poor people started in a small scale

To run a small business, you need a scale. You have to manage the business. Yes, you have to estimate the expenses incurred in the business.Scale is also used small and investment is also small.Everyone can run a small business with a small investment and earn a good living.

If the business is really small then you need not hire people. But if you run a delivery business, you can hire one person. Is either the person go for deliveries or stay in the shop or vise vasa. Also consider if you will be able to pay the person and still have your profit.

Small scale business does not require much worker. The gain of small scale business is small. So having many workers will reduce the gains. So you only need to employ make one person or you ask your sibling to be helping you.

Depending on the type of business you are doing, Small scale business you are into like poultry business may require just those that will be labour intensive alone, and may be veterinary doctor to take care of the business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds