Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

PC Gaming

Jason

Royal member
Bronze Member
Website
drummerlesson.com
Credits
Who is into it? What games do you like? What genres do you like? What are some notable wins or near-wins? Do you play online?

I like a lot of PC Games. I currently play alot of League of Legends. I also spent several years playing StarCraft. I am a big fan of RTS and MOBA games.

PC gaming is my favorite type of gaming and I mainly played Call of Duty and a few other games from time to time. I tried GeForce NOW on my Google Chromebook once, but I stopped the subscription because I mostly played Call of Duty and they don't have a single Call of Duty game on there.

I haven't gotten into it but I'd like to. I need a gaming computer anyway cause I'm into computer art and it requires huge memory.

I've been a PC gamer since my childhood. I remember playing Roadrash sitting on the lap of my dad. It's been more than 20 years since I'm playing PC games. I love games that have a plot and series of missions that unwind the story. My favorite PC games belong mostly to the RPG genre. All the GTA games, Assassin's Creed, Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, etc. I've enjoyed playing a lot. I like to play racing games too. My favorites among them are NFS Most Wanted 2005 and Heat. It's been about a year since I played a PC game that I liked. Most probably, the next game I'd love playing would be none other than GTA VI! 😍

I used to play Guild Wars 2 on my laptop for extended hours. Back in 2021 I worked tirelessly to collect several things to get my skyscale which took me over a year to get. To be honest I almost gave up on it lol.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor