Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Paypal business account in India

Hmm, my must PayPal come with that kind of suggestion, for me is devastating to hear such from a renowned payment site like PayPal. They should reconsider your request and change it as you requested, in order to keep good relationship with their customers.
When PayPal decide to blacklist a customer they do not care about any relationship building as as far as they are concerned they have a lot of client that they are attending to so they would not care if they lose one client in a developing country like India.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't quite know about PayPal business account in India but I know that in Nigeria PayPal account is relatively used because of its restriction.

You can only give money but not receive it in my country, due to Paypal regulations. This means that if you work online, you won't be able to use Paypal as a payment processor.

One of the main reasons I don't use PayPal is because of the ban in my country. The transaction charges are another thing and It sickens me a lot. PayPal is actually good but it needs to be adjusted a bit

Yesterday I have contacted Paypal about downgrading my business Paypal account to an individual account. They told me that, without doing some business, Paypal wouldn't be able to receive any money, for my country users.

I was a bit shocked to hear that. In other words, people in India can never receive any gifts from their overseas relatives. Every transaction will have a Paypal fee deduction as well.
I believe this is not fair. Anyone else feels the same here?
That is one of the downside of PayPal and I have wife discarded them for better available options that we already have readily available. Theirs is too much.

PayPal is not available for the people in my country. I've tried to create a PayPal account but it's seems not to be accessible. I don't think if there's a way to receive payment via PayPal.

People here do not really have access to PayPal account and I have decided to forget about PayPal account because it is not available in my location. I believe you have to look for another alternative.

PayPal was banned in my country, reason best known to the government. This made many online investors in my country choose the cryptocurrency payment option. We don't know when the ban will be lifted.

It is really really unfair, but then, I believe you have had the opportunity to do your own personal research and decide that Paypal is a very good method for you that is why you decided to go with them at the initial.

is changed during early 2010 when Indian regulator changed the policy and it put pressure on PayPal to make changes around them so they charge fees which is common for many countries right now and if I'm not wrong, your money liable for automatic withdrawal

is changed during early 2010 when Indian regulator changed the policy and it put pressure on PayPal to make changes around them so they charge fees which is common for many countries right now and if I'm not wrong, your money liable for automatic withdrawal
When you mentioned PayPal I don't just like them, the reason is because you can get banned for a unknown reason, I know of someone that is using PayPal account, they ban is account with money inside.

Due to some individuals' decision to engage in fraudulent activities, the entire nation was banned from using PayPal, which is how my country got blacklisted. I think you'd have to look for other options. Use the fantastic app Skrill.

If you are going to consider everything they said then it actually make sense. You do not really have to invest so much into having a business account when you really you do not need it. They are also going to be paying more to maintain it.

Due to some individuals' decision to engage in fraudulent activities, the entire nation was banned from using PayPal, which is how my country got blacklisted. I think you'd have to look for other options. Use the fantastic app Skrill.
That's good, I also like Skrill account but my account was also banned with no good reason, a lot of countries are restricted from using PayPal account.

3rd world countries always causing this prbms . It is a shame on indian authourities to do so
sometimes the authorities of the countries are actually the cause of the reason some services like PayPal a limited. In my country such services was limited by the government and PayPal has to take their own action.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds