Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Paypal business account in India

Yesterday I have contacted Paypal about downgrading my business Paypal account to an individual account. They told me that, without doing some business, Paypal wouldn't be able to receive any money, for my country users.

I was a bit shocked to hear that. In other words, people in India can never receive any gifts from their overseas relatives. Every transaction will have a Paypal fee deduction as well.
I believe this is not fair. Anyone else feels the same here?
Well , even in my country , those with PayPal account can only send out PayPal money but will be unable to receive PayPal money to their account.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well , even in my country , those with PayPal account can only send out PayPal money but will be unable to receive PayPal money to their account.
I am happy they did not block both options since those trying to buy online can still make use of PayPal for their transactions all the time.

I am happy they did not block both options since those trying to buy online can still make use of PayPal for their transactions all the time.
Yeah , but they should have made it possible for us to receive too. I have lost money because of my inability to receive PayPal fund. Wonder what could be the reason behind this .

It is really not fair. That was how my country was blacklisted form using paypal because some set of persons decided to involve themselves in fraudulent activities, they ban the whole country. I guys you would have to find other alternatives. Skrill is a great app to use

PayPal is in to this fornth money as that aslo are a business. I am not surprised at why they are now telling your country people concerning their services either

I have always been a fan of the financial company PayPal . but even at that for a long time now they have refused to make their services available here.

I didn't know that indian peoples can have all this problems with paypal but i think that could be because of the regulations in india
I'm not even sure if it's because of the regulations in India because PayPal is one payment portal that has been restricting so many people's account for little reasons known to them and so then cracking down on their India news is it's not surprising to me at all.

Yeah , but they should have made it possible for us to receive too. I have lost money because of my inability to receive PayPal fund. Wonder what could be the reason behind this .
I read that it was due to fraudsters who find it easier to receive money from clients using PayPal. Use an exchanger always to receive your funds

3rd world countries always causing this prbms . It is a shame on indian authourities to do so
I do not blame the Indian government for putting all these regulations in place to regulate the activities of PayPal as PayPal not being regulated can be a very bad or negative impact on the Indian economy and for the fact that PayPal has been in the business of closing down people's account unnecessarily.

I am able to send money to my relatives.
Still for every such transactions, Paypal fee is applied. It's not an ideal solution as of now, but as it still works, I am good with it. It's the most secure payment method around where I live. So, I wouldn't want to go with other alternatives as of now.
I hope these things will change in the near future.
You are even lucky to be able to still send and receive money to and from your PayPal account. Some countries are not finding it easy transacting with their PayPal with so much restrictions here and there by PayPal

I do not blame the Indian government for putting all these regulations in place to regulate the activities of PayPal as PayPal not being regulated can be a very bad or negative impact on the Indian economy and for the fact that PayPal has been in the business of closing down people's account unnecessarily.
Closing accounts is usually aimed at those who are involved in suspicious activities using their accounts. The Indian government has a fishy reason.

Closing accounts is usually aimed at those who are involved in suspicious activities using their accounts. The Indian government has a fishy reason.
I do not agree with you on this matter at all because I have seen someone who has not made any suspicious activity on his PayPal account and at the end of the day PayPal actually banned his account for no reason and he has to start emailing them for them to open their account back for him.

Yesterday I have contacted Paypal about downgrading my business Paypal account to an individual account. They told me that, without doing some business, Paypal wouldn't be able to receive any money, for my country users.

I was a bit shocked to hear that. In other words, people in India can never receive any gifts from their overseas relatives. Every transaction will have a Paypal fee deduction as well.
I believe this is not fair. Anyone else feels the same here?
I don’t think the problem is with PayPal rather maybe they’re just trying to follow your country regulations and they’re also trying not to get barn in india

Seems the paypal regulations are similar in both our countries, one can't easily send and receive on paypal too in my account which is what discouraged me.

Some times the people heading the regulatory agencies have personal issues with PayPal z that is why the ban it from their country.
Do you really think that is why they are banning it ? if they have issue with PayPal account they should actually look for a way to resolve the issue and let PayPal operation to continue ,there is no need for them to bann it .

Actually PayPal account aren't working in my country any longer again or i should say we were banned or probited from using it as a means of withdrawal or transaction at all .

This can can seem unfair but alternatives should be looked at then because even where I am here PayPal isn't supported and they are losing out on a large market no doubt

Do you really think that is why they are banning it ? if they have issue with PayPal account they should actually look for a way to resolve the issue and let PayPal operation to continue ,there is no need for them to bann it .
That is just their own way of doing it and they can never come up with a suggestion about a better way of resolving their issues like you expect of them.

That is just their own way of doing it and they can never come up with a suggestion about a better way of resolving their issues like you expect of them.
At least the government should consider the citizen of her country as the first priority before taking any decision ,because I know this I will definitely affect a lot of people who are using PayPal for transaction in one way or the other.

At least the government should consider the citizen of her country as the first priority before taking any decision ,because I know this I will definitely affect a lot of people who are using PayPal for transaction in one way or the other.
Most government officials only think about their selfish gains and never put the interest of the masses at heart at all which makes them to be very corrupt.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds