Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Paypal business account in India

People In certain restricted countries like mine will be wondering that you're still lucky that you can still use your PayPal to make payment for as well as receive payment from business partners

Advertisement Placeholder
People In certain restricted countries like mine will be wondering that you're still lucky that you can still use your PayPal to make payment for as well as receive payment from business partners
Seriously, I have since moved on from PayPal and only see them once In a while to pay on sites that don't accept crypto currencies.

Seriously, I have since moved on from PayPal and only see them once In a while to pay on sites that don't accept crypto currencies.
I understand there are some people here in Nigeria that are using PayPal account for transaction conveniently without experiencing the restrictions ,could this be true ,is there any way to open a PayPal account ?

This is exactly what my country has been experiencing as ever since paper services was launched it has never been available in my country even though we have a large amount of population.

I think it is right action for the government to execute restrictions and better regulations to ensure reduction in fraudulent activities. This will always have impact somebody in not so positive way but at an overall level the finance transaction industry will become more evolved.

3rd world countries always causing this prbms . It is a shame on indian authourities to do so
I do not really know of people business in India because I've not been to Indian before and I don't even know how it really operates over there I only know how it operates in Nigeria.

Yesterday I have contacted Paypal about downgrading my business Paypal account to an individual account. They told me that, without doing some business, Paypal wouldn't be able to receive any money, for my country users.

I was a bit shocked to hear that. In other words, people in India can never receive any gifts from their overseas relatives. Every transaction will have a Paypal fee deduction as well.
I believe this is not fair. Anyone else feels the same here?
It's so sad to hear about your problem in PayPal in your country.

As for me and I believe in other citizens of my country we don't have any problem transacting with PayPal. I use my PayPal as wallet to receive my income in online jobs.

I think if you have other PayPal account you can go for it, so far as PayPal exchange can be high so that you can be very comfortable with service.

Bro it's the same thing I'm facing for payoneer. I received some funds from a survey site and it's not up to the withdrawal limit to bank. Now I thought about sending the funds to someone or him sending to me, but they said it's only a business account I can receive from.
It's really painful

I didn't know that indian peoples can have all this problems with paypal but i think that could be because of the regulations in india
Yeah it may be because whenever there is a regulations on anything it comes with some difficulties and it will take time for the users to find it friendly.

I am able to send money to my relatives.
Still for every such transactions, Paypal fee is applied. It's not an ideal solution as of now, but as it still works, I am good with it. It's the most secure payment method around where I live. So, I wouldn't want to go with other alternatives as of now.
I hope these things will change in the near future.
That's PayPal for you, they keep giving you new rule and regulations almost every week , I can only Send money to people but I can't get money from people ,so whats the essence of using it.

3rd world countries always causing this prbms . It is a shame on indian authourities to do so
I don't really know about PayPal business account in India all I know that even in Nigerian it is not really acceptable and has not yet been verified.

I didn't know that indian peoples can have all this problems with paypal but i think that could be because of the regulations in india
Me I do not like paper as a company at all simply because of them having problems with virtually all developing countries I do not know why they do have all these restrictions in their account especially with developing countries.

Not only in India, even in many African countries, people can't open a PayPal account just because PayPal do not accept their country I mean PayPal is not supported in their country.

The thing is that anything that has to do with people people would have to be very careful because we little adjustment in your PayPal account paper can't look up your account and you won't have access to it it forever.

PayPal is going to high with there strict rules and regulations. But I still wonder why some people still uses PayPal for there transaction. I only withdraw to my PayPal account when there is no other means

I don't really know if paypal account is accepted over there but here it is very difficult for people to use PayPal account conveniently. since our location is a barrier people do not use PayPal account but they resort to other ways of receiving payment like cryptocurrency.

Paypal is not supported in my home country, I use a paypal business account based in Cyprus. Since my account is unverified, I do not let money build in my account, instead I withdraw immediately.

You are even lucky that your PayPal in India can receive and send out money for your business accounts. In my country, wether business account or not, we can't receive money into our accounts

The PayPal is the foremost payment gateways and it's has lots of juicy offers. The only setback is that the juicy offers is only available in the Western countries, particularly the US and the UK. The developing countries do not enjoy the juicy offers . That's just the basic truth.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds