Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Payeer is it good payment method

Dagm1

Just do it
Credits
I work in one website it is ptc site so the payment method is only by payeer so i create a payeer account but i don't know about the fees and withdrawal limite so could you tell me about the payeer is it good

Advertisement Placeholder
Payeer is a really great payment processor as they also allow us to trade coins but the trading fees is just too high. I just hope that they will lower down the fees so that we may earn more.

I downloaded payeer some days back, and I have not started using it. Does payeer also serve as an exchange platform where I can exchange my coins to flat currency?

I work in one website it is ptc site so the payment method is only by payeer so i create a payeer account but i don't know about the fees and withdrawal limite so could you tell me about the payeer is it good
Yes, only it presents a problem for me that, it's no easy and no cheap to could associate It with a creditcard to withdraw.

Well I have not been using it before so I don't really know if it is good for using in receiving of payments , but what you have to consider is your location because there are some location that will charge a higher transaction fee when you are thinking of withdrawing.

I have not actually made use of the payment processor Payeer but I've had a lot of good things about it which means that something that can be trusted.

Payeer is a really great payment processor as they also allow us to trade coins but the trading fees is just too high. I just hope that they will lower down the fees so that we may earn more.
Can we withdrawal to another wallets like binance or you can only withdrawal by usd
[automerge]1635566708[/automerge]
I downloaded payeer some days back, and I have not started using it. Does payeer also serve as an exchange platform where I can exchange my coins to flat currency?
I just like you i am new for payyer to

I have never used Payeer before. But I have read reviews of those people using it in Beermoney forum. Most of them say that it is a very good payment method. I have not read complains about it.

Can we withdrawal to another wallets like binance or you can only withdrawal by usd

I do not think that you could connect Payeer to Paypal. However, you can indirectly deposit funds from Paypal to Payeer. You would need to withdraw from Paypal and deposit into Payeer through bank or debit card.

I do not think that you could connect Payeer to Paypal. However, you can indirectly deposit funds from Paypal to Payeer. You would need to withdraw from Paypal and deposit into Payeer through bank or debit card.
Ok i understand thanks

There are some websites which are paying only through Payeer. I have only tested it, but I have not withdrawn the amount to my bank account since there is no method available at present.

The only disadvantage I face regarding Payeer is that it charges high fees while sending amounts , fiat or crypto money. The exchange rates are also not good. Other than that , its a secure and simple wallet to store money.

I do not know about Payeer as I do not have any need to use it because there is no site I work with that pays with Payeer. Payeer is also good and it is often compared to Paypal. I know about Paypal and their service fees which I find so discomforting sometimes.

Going by the reviews I have read online, Payeer is a good payment method and it charges relatively low gas fees. It is swift and smooth in transaction processes and has a good customer service.

Payeer is a good way of receiving payments online but I'll suggest you try to work on sites that accept payoneer more often instead especially if you're in third world countries.
Though one great advantage is that you can still make withdrawal with unverified accounts.

There are some websites which are paying only through Payeer. I have only tested it, but I have not withdrawn the amount to my bank account since there is no method available at present.

Payeer would have been more popular if it had supported United States. They offer their services in all the countries except USA and I think this might be cauing Payeer problems despite being so popular. nevertheless, Payeer is one of the best platforms out there.

Payeer is a good payment method. Despite the fact I've never used it because it is not available in my location. But I heard much about it.

To Binance yes, if you did the second level KYC. You can withdraw to Binance both cryptocurrencies and FIAT. Not to Paypal, at least not directly: in this case, there is a very complicate procedure, passing through Russian exchanges, but they don't accept business Paypal, only personal accounts.

To Binance yes, if you did the second level KYC. You can withdraw to Binance both cryptocurrencies and FIAT. Not to Paypal, at least not directly: in this case, there is a very complicate procedure, passing through Russian exchanges, but they don't accept business Paypal, only personal accounts.

I think Payeer still has the option to transfer you main USD balance to Binance account and make a trade in there. However, Binance now requires you to complete the KYC, according to the new rules. Morever, you cannot use EUR to deposit into Binance using Payeer, according to recent news.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds