Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

🔍 SEO Insights Paid Links in SEO

Discussing search engine optimization techniques and questions.

Jason

Royal member
Website
drummerlesson.com
Credits
Companies are still out there offering it in the open. Anyway, search engines penalize it, unless it's a high quality directory link. Well, do you feel paid links are wrong?

First of all, how google bot detect that its paid link. For example i am here paid guest posting at our website, you agree and share with us unique content, After take payment i added that content to our blog with link in our blog ..... Then how can you detect that its paid? And now digital marketing world introduce sponsor, UGC tag also and people are using this to let bots know that its user generated content or its sponsor link (when someone using sponsor tag in link).

Paid link is not good in search engine's eye but its hard to detect that someone paid for this link. Sponsor link can be reason of very good content in his niche market, shared by someone. No one is defining in link that its paid. Many companies are offering paid guest posting or link insertion or niche edit service but they define also that no sponsor tag, do follow link, theme related website etc.. So, i think, these types of links are not harmfull for website and nowadays these backlinking services are on trend.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest