Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Page Updating and SEO

Jason

Royal member
Website
drummerlesson.com
Credits
Updating a page is a big deal now in SEO. In fact, it's better to update, then to create new stuff. Do you feel that's true? Well, when watching a video by Neil Patel, a big SEO guru, last night, that was the message. In fact, he noted from the onset the Wikipedia has a lot of power - because of the updates.

Do you update your site? How often do you update it? How important do you feel it is to update stuff? Anyway, though, how would updates look on a blog post? It seems like it would make things awkward, but for Wikipedia, it seems like a normal thing. Well, how would you handle it exactly?

Note: forum posts are all about updating which I think is super great for forums - and it's easy to see it's because forum posts have replies.

Yes and no, new content is always needed more so than updating. Having a new look for an example would please the members. End of the day not everyone would even consider worrying about SEO if their end of the day is already big and active.

IPB always gets updated all the time, the software. and always looking for new ideas, even if SEO for me s CRAP

Yes and no, new content is always needed more so than updating. Having a new look for an example would please the members. End of the day not everyone would even consider worrying about SEO if their end of the day is already big and active.

IPB always gets updated all the time, the software. and always looking for new ideas, even if SEO for me s CRAP
Myself, I would want new content and updated stuff. Of course, in regards to a forum, updating would just be people posting more replies. This would be good for SEO, assuming that accidently I do good at, but like you, I'm not aiming for it.

Myself, I would want new content and updated stuff. Of course, in regards to a forum, updating would just be people posting more replies. This would be good for SEO, assuming that accidently I do good at, but like you, I'm not aiming for it.
I do that all the time on any Fourms hahahahaah - But does it get to be boosted out is another qustion

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest