Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Overseas payment methods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claraviolet

Loyal member
Credits
I know most of you would suggest Paypal but I would like some other payment method.

Some of the folks I know don't have a Paypal account. They usually wants me to send them a cheque/check instead. I don't know how to do that safely without any hassle, whatsoever. So, is there a payment method I can use? Please don't tell me to exchange the account numbers here. It's not a good solution for me. Thank you guys in advance!

Advertisement Placeholder
I think I know some people who have difficulties to receive the money from outside but For me, I think you can use Western Union if you know it.

it's really safe and sometimes I use it in those cases especially in huge amounts.

I think I know some people who have difficulties to receive the money from outside but For me, I think you can use Western Union if you know it.

it's really safe and sometimes I use it in those cases especially in huge amounts.
I have heard of Western union before. I haven't gathered any information and I will have to check their service rates too. I hope it's not too expensive and I am sure it's a safe option from what I remember.

Thank you for the suggestion and I will look into it. There aren't any branches near me so I will visit their website first.

Western union works very well for me. I also use it on behalf of my parents to receive money sent from overseas for them.

Wester Union i suggest you , is simple , quickly and good !

I know most of you would suggest Paypal but I would like some other payment method.

Some of the folks I know don't have a Paypal account. They usually wants me to send them a cheque/check instead. I don't know how to do that safely without any hassle, whatsoever. So, is there a payment method I can use? Please don't tell me to exchange the account numbers here. It's not a good solution for me. Thank you guys in advance!
Yes, PayPal is not available in many countries but western union can be alternative option for this. But if you feel it's not good for you then you can try payeer or perfect Money. I have used all these personally so I can recommend to you as well.

Yes, PayPal is not available in many countries but western union can be alternative option for this. But if you feel it's not good for you then you can try payeer or perfect Money. I have used all these personally so I can recommend to you as well.
Western union is a good idea, if I know the receiver. But what if it's someone I don't know, who is just interested in my freelancing services?
In that case, I am sure Paypal is the best solution, as you would be giving out your email address only. To be honest, I can't decide and Payeer or perfect money aren't popular here. I will have to check whether they are even available here or not.

Western union is a good idea, if I know the receiver. But what if it's someone I don't know, who is just interested in my freelancing services?
In that case, I am sure Paypal is the best solution, as you would be giving out your email address only. To be honest, I can't decide and Payeer or perfect money aren't popular here. I will have to check whether they are even available here or not.
Yes for freelancers earning withdraw you need PayPal. If you have any relative or friend in any country which accept PayPal then you can take their help.

Yes for freelancers earning withdraw you need PayPal. If you have any relative or friend in any country which accept PayPal then you can take their help.
I do have some relatives but we haven't been in contact for a few years now.

I think I will just check with Alexander about this. As far as I know, no other payment method is being used by the people around me, except Paypal for overseas payments.
I will try get more information about Western union first. I have been hearing a lot about it and it shouldn't take too much time, to gather required information.

I do have some relatives but we haven't been in contact for a few years now.

I think I will just check with Alexander about this. As far as I know, no other payment method is being used by the people around me, except Paypal for overseas payments.
I will try get more information about Western union first. I have been hearing a lot about it and it shouldn't take too much time, to gather required information.
Yes it's best to search about western union details.becaue this method is common in all countries.
And if find any relative's PayPal option then it's good

Yes it's best to search about western union details.becaue this method is common in all countries.
And if find any relative's PayPal option then it's good
To be honest, I never used Western union before. Still, I do remember looking at a branch office around here. As for the feedback so far, this is a good alternative.
So, I will have to visit that branch office some time. I hope they wouldn't ask for too much fee like Paypal. If that is the case, then I will have to look for some other payment method.

To be honest, I never used Western union before. Still, I do remember looking at a branch office around here. As for the feedback so far, this is a good alternative.
So, I will have to visit that branch office some time. I hope they wouldn't ask for too much fee like Paypal. If that is the case, then I will have to look for some other payment method.
Now western union has online service. You can also search online. And I hope you will find online branch which is near to your area.

Western union is a better option for those who cannot use PayPal but have families and businesses abroad that need to receive or send money.

Western union is a better option for those who cannot use PayPal but have families and businesses abroad that need to receive or send money.
Yes, and it is available in all countries. So it's easy to send and receive money but only if you know how to send and who will receive. And for this purpose, search is necessary

Now western union has online service. You can also search online. And I hope you will find online branch which is near to your area.
I will do that. Everything is available online these days.
I just have to careful with phishing and I am good to go. I hope I don't have to physically present to give out the necessary details to them. These days verification can be done easily using a phone number.
Let me check them out and thanks a lot guys.

Most of people will agree with PayPal, but sad to say its not available in world wide. My brother live in abroad where PayPal isn't available so he use the western union service for sending me money. So i guess western union is the best option

Western Union is great , no doubt , but MoneyGram isn't bad too , I've used it twice to transfer money overseas , they don't charge you much.

I have transferred money with Airtm, there the account number is registered, and from the platform they are deposited without any inconvenience, worldwide. Now I have read that they all suggest Western Union, I have not used it, but you should investigate, With Airtm I know, you will not have any problem

I have heard of Western union before. I haven't gathered any information and I will have to check their service rates too. I hope it's not too expensive and I am sure it's a safe option from what I remember.

Thank you for the suggestion and I will look into it. There aren't any branches near me so I will visit their website first.
no, it's not expensive as you think, you will receive them and they will call (just know that the transfer of $ to your country currency will depend on Bank transfer).

Have you thought about using bank transfers? It's probably the easiest solution to transfer money almost anywhere in the world. The fees might be a bit high but at least you know the transfer is fully secured and it will get to the person in a couple of days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds