Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Overseas payment methods

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d suggest PayPal it’s the best for online transactions either local or overseas

Advertisement Placeholder
Most of the overseas workers here uses bank transfer or remittances, but mostly the latter. It's very easy to send and receive money. There are many money remittances all over the world like moneygram, transferwise, western union and others.

Yes, and it is available in all countries. So it's easy to send and receive money but only if you know how to send and who will receive. And for this purpose, search is necessary
[automerge]1610120810[/automerge]
Yes, and it is available in all countries. So it's easy to send and receive money but only if you know how to send and who will receive. And for this purpose, search is necessary
[automerge]1610122047[/automerge]
Yes, and it is available in all countries. I suggest PayPal it’s the best for online and is very good advice to surest paypal is the Best

Last edited:
The world has gone beyond one means of receiving money every where in the world,it depends on which one is available or easy to access in your region.

You are right, receieving payment from out your country most especially as a freelancer is very difficult and challenging for countries that PayPal is restricted. Best method is for you to get other payment method. Ensure that you discuss this before taking the job.

The world has gone beyond one means of receiving money every where in the world,it depends on which one is available or easy to access in your region.
This is true. Similarly to how crypto can only be used for payment in certain regions the same remains true for even some of the payment clients that are across the world. It all depends on your infrastructure in the area and the government acceptance of these payment forms.

I’d suggest PayPal it’s the best for online transactions either local or overseas
The problem with PayPal is that many countries are blacklisted and therefore cannot open an account with them. Then everything will depend on the country and the accepted wallets. I suggested AirTM, it is not very well known but I understand that it is acceptable all over the world. In my country, for a long time, many have not been able to open PayPal and managed to open their accounts in AirTm

If you want to make international transaction without using PayPal, you can use western union, payoneer and Skrill or better still use Google pay app. These options are also good for getting money on any international PLATFORMs just that they also have there own charges like PayPal.

Since you don't want Paypal, there are some other payment methods you use. One of them is PerfectMoney. It is easy to operate, send and receive money. Just ask those people to send you their Perfect Money I'd, then you are good to go. Another one you can use is Skrill.

If you want to make international transaction without using PayPal, you can use western union, payoneer and Skrill or better still use Google pay app. These options are also good for getting money on any international PLATFORMs just that they also have there own charges like PayPal.
The Google payment application caught my attention, can you guide me? It is an application for phones or it can be run from the pc. I would like to try that option since I had not heard of that possibility, and if it comes from google it is surely good. Can it be used in all countries?

The problem with PayPal is that many countries are blacklisted and therefore cannot open an account with them. Then everything will depend on the country and the accepted wallets. I suggested AirTM, it is not very well known but I understand that it is acceptable all over the world. In my country, for a long time, many have not been able to open PayPal and managed to open their accounts in AirTm
I’ll like to research more on this AirTM. This isn’t my first time knowing about this and my questions may be much. Firstly does it use the same of transfer with PayPal. Also is it available in all countries? Lastly how much is its transaction fee

Point is this or that only work into limited countries. In addition to the yet mentioned methods, I would add Remessa Online, dedicated to brazilians (and to regular brazilian tax residents too, even not citizens) around the world. It's a service that lets send and receive money between lot of countries listed. It's good for digital nomad freelancers owning a brazilian tax number. The best alternative not limited to brazilian tax number is the yet mentioned transferwise.

I’ll like to research more on this AirTM. This isn’t my first time knowing about this and my questions may be much. Firstly does it use the same of transfer with PayPal. Also is it available in all countries? Lastly how much is its transaction fee
I can tell you that I transfer my money from PayPal to AirTm, in this way I can transfer them to my bank account when I have the need. As I said before, based on its description, I understand that it is available worldwide. And it charges a fixed commission of $ 0.40 for each transaction. It has more than 200 payment methods including cryptocurrencies. If you meet all the requirements of the platform, you can work as a cashier and also earn for each referral.

I have been with a bank before and twice worked for 10 years and 3 years. With the cheque you have to remember that scams were prevalent in the olden times so until now we cannot really trust the cheque. Since you are the issuer of the cheque that is more risky. If they do not want to accept Paypal then go for the other remittance centers like Western Union and if there are others there. My earnings from Google Adsense are remitted via Western Union every time. That is safer than the cheque.

There is an organisation known as Western union money transfer. Although I have ever used it, but an uncle of mine was sent money through it to my elder brother. This may be a good option for you.

There are lots of payment platforms that one can use to either send money or receive money from anywhere in the world. These include Western union money transfer, Moneygram, Worldremit, RIA, Perfect Money, Payoneer, Payeer, Skrill, etc. Let the person choose the one he/she is comfortable with for the transaction.

For international transfer of funds you can try Western Union or MoneyGram because these two are the best form of money transfer between two countries. These are very effective and very efficient and they are guaranteed to always deliver for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds