Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Opportunities in make-up artistry

Status
Not open for further replies.

adazeez1995

Legendary member
Credits
Makeup artistry is a wide profession. It includes bridal make-up, consultancy, kit sales, product sales, the link-up(or intermediary part). Sometimes, u don't have to have an in depth knowledge of makeup application be for you get so good at some of the listed sectors of this artistry. For instance, any individual can venture into its consultancy part because what is largely needed is the general knowledge of he skin, but in this case it will be in relation to makeup products which of course ain't so difficult . A trained marketer can venture in the sales of makeup products. Sometimes, u don't need too much capital to start off. Just get something nice for a friend AMD tell them to show another friend. This can lead you to a referral . The link-up part can be ventures into by anybody. Just be among he tit click of people who love to makeup to parties. Tell them you can link them up with some makeup artists. A yes for them means something for you. It might even be a large event where services of makeup artists are required. However, ensure that the makeup artists you call are time conscious and ready to work.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think makeup artistry in its complete form is a very professional career. I didn't like make up artists from on set because what every little girl wants to do is just get couple of brushes, powder, and others and draw lines & curves on people's face for money without much professionalism but just to get away from home & make little cash. But I got to see advanced and more professional artist make up for movie makers & i saw what it's worth. It's a great line of business and all its sectors and branches can provide a wide range of learning and opportunities for individuals who can do their best.

Make up artistry is a lucrative and profitable business, the professionals of the work are making a lot money from it, if you have good skills of it and take a necessary steps to get a customers you will be making a good profits from it. Especially, those professionals of the work that are working with artistes are getting money.

Makeup artistry is indeed a wide profession, but the competition seems to be very high recently. For one to succeed in the venture, one needs to have a lot to contacts and also belong to group of event planners.

One of my nieces learned makeup artistry by herself. She watched the YouTube DIY videos on the makeup. She bought a makeup kit that looked expensive although her charge was expensive too. When my wife was part of a wedding entourage we called on my niece to do the makeup of my wife. She was good so I was not surprised when we learned that she was earning good money. Her usual customers are the residents of our village (she lives in another village but just nearby). There's a customer at least once a week but sometimes she gets more than 2. Her charge is $40 per head. When she does the makeup of the wedding entourage that would be about 10 people so she had to be doing the work with a partner so they can finish the makeup on time.

This information is very accurate, it is a business with great demands and with a great economic return. Besides selling products and services, there are different types of makeup for different occasions. There is the make-up as art, where you see people made up as animals and with a good body contortionism can become impressive, make-up for carnival parties and more.

Make-up artistry is a very good profession,we have seen the likes of Rihanna,Kylie Jenner make fortunes and the most of it,going into any of the subcategories listed by the content creator,you need to find out how the market works and some certain strategies to use when getting into the business.

Make up artistry is a very good professional career that many people have overlooked but it's now making a new wave in the fashion industry. I have a friend who is into this business. In fact I was so sceptical when I saw this guy doing makeups for ladies because I thought it was just a lazy person work but the level at which my guy is operating now amazes me. It doesn't just limited to doing makeup for ladies alone but has a very great relevance in film making industry.

Yeah I think makeup artistry is a good and profitable business to invest in presently becasuse there is pretty much alot of places you can work with such skill presently on movie sets, owning a private business and others. But I think you should firstly gather the skill first.

One thing I know for sure is that there is a huge opportunity to make a lot of money in makeup artistry. It's one of the best profession out there and there is a daily huge demand for it everytime. Both if you are either working locally or internationally. I once had a friend that took up the profession and to my surprise withing the span of 6months I saw a huge change, I was so surprised. The thing is that there will always be events, parties and other professional occasions, so as long as those things are still around anyone into makeup artistry will always have work to do.

Makeup comprises of many things, from a simple bridal makeup artist, to be in charge of a movie costume. There are many ways an opportunity to make money in makeup, I'm a makeup artist and I can tell you that I live very comfortably with the money I get from my profession in every thing we do in life to have a more advantage than others you need to be an expert in that field, it makes you exceptional and provides opportunities your way.

Make up artistry is a very good business because most ladies do not joke with their face and skin color so with the help of this a business person can tap into this opportunity to make good amount of money for his or her self

Makeup artistry is a wide profession. It includes bridal make-up, consultancy, kit sales, product sales, the link-up(or intermediary part). Sometimes, u don't have to have an in depth knowledge of makeup application be for you get so good at some of the listed sectors of this artistry. For instance, any individual can venture into its consultancy part because what is largely needed is the general knowledge of he skin, but in this case it will be in relation to makeup products which of course ain't so difficult . A trained marketer can venture in the sales of makeup products. Sometimes, u don't need too much capital to start off. Just get something nice for a friend AMD tell them to show another friend. This can lead you to a referral . The link-up part can be ventures into by anybody. Just be among he tit click of people who love to makeup to parties. Tell them you can link them up with some makeup artists. A yes for them means something for you. It might even be a large event where services of makeup artists are required. However, ensure that the makeup artists you call are time conscious and ready to work.
Makeup artistry is a broad profession indeed, it can be used on brides, costumes, movies, videos and so many other places, it's just that I see it a highly competitive and saturated profession which makes people want to pay peanuts for your services.

Make up artistry is a good and lucrative business that is mostly done by women and men sometimes do it, i have seen many make up artistry getting rich because they do make-up for wealthy people in the society, they do make up for wedding, introductions , naming ceremony and most of the time for fun.

Make up artistry is a good and lucrative business that is mostly done by women and men sometimes do it, i have seen many make up artistry getting rich because they do make-up for wealthy people in the society, they do make up for wedding, introductions , naming ceremony and most of the time for fun.

Apart from making other people look more beautiful, make up artistes may make money from using make up items to paint something in a kind of way for producing movies like after effect, studio effects etc.

Yes I do agree with you, makeup artist it's a big profession which is is one of the most trending business in this twenty first century. But to make so much out of it you really need to be so passionate about it.

I remember that over 20 years ago one cannot boldly come out to say I do makeup as a means of living, you will be regarded as a lazy bigot who doesn't know what to do. Now makeup artist earns more than what a white collar job is paying some graduates.

You have really done an extensive work in the whole of the write-up on the the various opportunities that are available in the makeup artistry industry. Anyone seeking guidance and tips on how to go about this option of business endeavour need not look too far. Just get most of the learning you need from this piece.

I do not really know much about the makeup industry. But I think it's a profitable one as there is always the demand for their services. Especially in festive periods, people usually flood the saloon and other beauty shops to demand for their products and services.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds