Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Opportunities in make-up artistry

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe this kind of business is mainly for the female gender, they are the ones who involve themselves in this business and many are making a lot of money with this business, as a woman you just have to have many friends for you to excel in this business

Advertisement Placeholder
It includes bridal make-up, consultancy, kit sales, product sales, the link-up(or intermediary part). Sometimes, u don't have to have an in depth knowledge but selling the product is also an opportunity in make up .it's easy to learn how to make up also

Make-up artistry has never been something i respect from the onset because i notice that these things do not make you beautiful but make you look older, do you ever notice this, i have always prefer that people make use of their natural beauty to prevent any form of deceit to anyone, this is not a business for serious minded individuals.

Make up is a very lucrative business in which one can become successful in. Once you become very good a make up then your good to go. Make up artist don't charge cheap for make up especially the ones that are very good. We have a lot of events that people attend so makeup artists will be needed.

I think makeup is now becoming an industry, I also think there are several opportunities and potential in that industry ready to be tapped into. There are make up artist for literally everything, movies, events etc a lot of opportunities.

Makeup artists don’t live routine lifestyles. Each season brings new trends so you constantly have the ability to grow. As soon as boredom kicks in, then you can develop your skills and learn something new. While it is common to have very simple jobs at the beginning, such as doing someone's makeup for a dance or special event, you can eventually grow into the higher-paying jobs.

Makeup artistry is one form of profession that has gained so much popularity and has come to stay. A lot of makeup artists are making a huge profit these days via makeup. Alot of weddings guests these days no longer makeup themselves, they will rather get a makeup artist to make them up. Makeovers are necessary for weddings, thanksgiving, parties, e.t.c.

Women in general love luxury and fancy things and that includes make up too. If you want to go into the business of make up artistry I can say for sure that it is going to be a good one if you lay down your plan well and select a good location. Since it requires creativity you should be one who is very good at his job and it would flourish.

The make up artistry is a very diverse industry because there are several means through which one can make money in the business. The industry is quite lucrative as it caters to the ladies who spends alot.

Makeup artistry is a wide profession. It includes bridal make-up, consultancy, kit sales, product sales, the link-up(or intermediary part). Sometimes, u don't have to have an in depth knowledge of makeup application be for you get so good at some of the listed sectors of this artistry. For instance, any individual can venture into its consultancy part because what is largely needed is the general knowledge of he skin, but in this case it will be in relation to makeup products which of course ain't so difficult . A trained marketer can venture in the sales of makeup products. Sometimes, u don't need too much capital to start off. Just get something nice for a friend AMD tell them to show another friend. This can lead you to a referral . The link-up part can be ventures into by anybody. Just be among he tit click of people who love to makeup to parties. Tell them you can link them up with some makeup artists. A yes for them means something for you. It might even be a large event where services of makeup artists are required. However, ensure that the makeup artists you call are time conscious and ready to work.
There lots of opportunity because ladies this days can't do without it and artistry is wide in term of it usability in many area eh. Movie actions, an make up artists its required to do some jobs...

The make bio artistry is one particular area which I think is highly untapped especially for men who are creative. Women are every appreciative of looking good so if you are good then you are sure to always get some jobs and also some nice pay too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds