Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Online Earning Platforms

When a site collapse, it is not only due to the mismanagement. It is also because the posters were not sincere in creating good content. The site needs ads to generate revenue so that it can pay to the users, however, in order to generate revenue, the site needs good content.
It is correct what you say, in many sites there can be good management of the administrators, but many members do not help with poor quality publications, stealing other publications from the same thread for not knowing or not wanting to write quality opinions, and this does a lot damage to forums. Here in bizdustry I have read threads and repeated posts, which damages the image of the forum.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is correct what you say, in many sites there can be good management of the administrators, but many members do not help with poor quality publications, stealing other publications from the same thread for not knowing or not wanting to write quality opinions, and this does a lot damage to forums. Here in bizdustry I have read threads and repeated posts, which damages the image of the forum.
True indeed. People are creating just because they earn more for creating thread compared to replying on threads. When the members post just for the sake of earning, the quality will decrease. The members should add value to the content they create. When paid to post site collapse, the members are also the prime culprit.

When a site collapse, it is not only due to the mismanagement. It is also because the posters were not sincere in creating good content. The site needs ads to generate revenue so that it can pay to the users, however, in order to generate revenue, the site needs good content.
Exactly! Members are also the culprits from a downfall of the site. For instance, I admit, I made a few mistakes here before with creating a new thread like 'is selling fish profitable', but that was because I thought it was alright to post something like that as it was being approved. But then I got some warnings and lost some biznotes, so I learned and decided to improve my posts.

There are many platforms that you can be earning money from, but if you are finding platform like Bizdustry, that will difficult because I have been tried many platforms but no one like Bizdustry. Most of platforms are scam and time waster.

You can as well try trendri, dime forum, usastockforum, these are wonderful sites like bizdustry, also if you are within Singapore or USA, you can try Toluna surveys, survey on. Also find out about swagbucks, i-say and inboxdollars. They are great survey sites too.

I have made money from lot of programs and website such as article publishing sites, social bloghing sites, paid to post forums, PTC, HYIP, etc. Currently, I have settled with my own blogs and websites. It has been more than 8 years since I received my first online payment.

I have tried different site just to make something for myself online but it has not been easy. I will always recommend bizdustry for anyone, anytime and anytime because it is reliable and easy to access.

Hi Everyone!
Last month, one of my friend reffered Bizdustry platform to me and I started working on this platform. I found this platform reliable. But this is the only online earning platform that I know. Can you please tell me other online earning platforms that are trust worthy like Bizdustry. So I can try those platforms also. It will be a great help. Thank you
Apart from Bizdustry, there are other legit paid to post forums that work well. They include Forum Coin, Beer Money forum and Trendri. In Forum coin, earning from posting in the forums alone can be so slow such that you may only earn $5 per month, but when you get to article writing there, you will earn faster.

Hi Everyone!
Last month, one of my friend reffered Bizdustry platform to me and I started working on this platform. I found this platform reliable. But this is the only online earning platform that I know. Can you please tell me other online earning platforms that are trust worthy like Bizdustry. So I can try those platforms also. It will be a great help. Thank you
There are many forums that are also good as bizdustry and have similar ways of earnings just like bizdustry. The mother paid to post forum site is forumcoin which pay seems very low although it's very informative and others like beermoneyforum and upttrend. Just research more and try choosing the one that suits you best.

Like you when I started earning online I was introduced introduced into bizdustry and I have been working here for quite sometime now, though I have heard of other paid to post site like trendri I haven't really tries it out yet.

Bizdustry is actually one of the best on-line ways through which someone can be making money online. You do this by posting comments on topic or creating your own threads on the platform.

You could also check out read.cash and noise.cash they are both from the same owner tho. But they are really legit and sometimes it can be abit hard to actually earn from them

There are lots of earning sites but among the ones I know, bizdustry is the most reliable and pays more than the rest.
If you can devote your time to it,it is possible for you to earn up to $3 per day through your comments and posts.
You are quite right about online earning , there are forum sites online that you can earn from bizdustry but you can only earn $1.4 per day commenting and posting forum topic.

The best paid to post sites I have been using for a long time is bizdustry and I have been using them and I don't have any problem with them,I like their honesty because no matter how much you earn on the site you will be paid the exact amount,there are some sites that after making $12 the only be able to pay you 6 dollars and they will use the remaining money for withdrawal fee.

Hi Everyone!
Bizdustry is the only friendly platform that loves is members and always think of the good and best thing to do for is members as always. So I don't regret joining this site as well.

Concerning online earning platforms. Well, there is no doubt about this platform bringing smiles and joy to it users face, I don't know any other platform apart from bizdustry. One can get skills and become a freelance but when it come to paid to post or write, bizdustry proves to be the best

There are other platforms similar to bizdustry but i must say, bizdustry is more legit and the payment rates are better than others for me.

There are many platforms in which you can make money online, but you need to be careful because some of them are scam. I have really made a reasonable amount of money online and I can say that making money online is one of the best.

There are many platforms that you can earn from depending on your interest and expertise. You can earn from other gpt sites, you can also earn by offering professional services like websites development, graphics designing, 3d designing and video animation.

There are of course other platforms out there like bizdustry that are also paid to post. Forum coin, trendri, beermoney and then there's Cash time which is still new but I'll advise you stick with bizdustry as it is the most flexible that I know.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds