Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Online Earning Platforms

Sheen Creations

Reputable member
Credits
Hi Everyone!
Last month, one of my friend reffered Bizdustry platform to me and I started working on this platform. I found this platform reliable. But this is the only online earning platform that I know. Can you please tell me other online earning platforms that are trust worthy like Bizdustry. So I can try those platforms also. It will be a great help. Thank you

Advertisement Placeholder
Apart from Bizdustry, you can also try Forum Coin, Trendri and Beer Money Forum. On Forum Coin you earn 1.5 cent per post for your first 10 posts, after that, you will earn 0.3 cent. On Trendri, you earn 8 cents per thread and 6 cents per post. On Beermoney, you earn 20 points per post and 50 points per thread. 1000 points will make you $1.

Yeah of course bizdustry is a valuable and profitable platform and you can earn money online by it.
Some more platforms are here like beermoney and typestry but i am not sure that how worthy are them

Hi Everyone!
Last month, one of my friend reffered Bizdustry platform to me and I started working on this platform. I found this platform reliable. But this is the only online earning platform that I know. Can you please tell me other online earning platforms that are trust worthy like Bizdustry. So I can try those platforms also. It will be a great help. Thank you
I have tried multiple sites for online earning but all of these were the waste of time for me. All my investments got wasted because of scam. I believe only in bizdustry. I don't know about any other reliable site.

If you're lookingg for a post to paid forums, similar to Bizdustry, there are a few I could name. Beermoneyforum, which has a kinda lower rates compared to bizdustry, but it's a great ans legit site. Forumcoin is also a good one, in fact, this is where I discovered Bizdustry. Although I'm not active there now, I'm just reading some informations. And recently, I just found out about Trendri. I'm yet to register but I've seen payment proof so it's paying.

Hi Everyone!
Beermoney forum is also a forum site. You can earn by posting and replying. Many such sites can be found. It depends upon you that how much time you give to work. Remembere that the more time you give to work the more you earn. So become a hard worker.

Hi Everyone!

Urdu
English

Of course I joined it in the same period and I also found this platform much better and made a lot more money because it is a platform from which we can make more money. Every platform you have includes trends and swirges that you can work on to make money and increase your knowledge. You work on it.

There are such few forums that are paying good to people by posting and replying with it also increase knowledge.beermoney is also a great forum woth it forum coin is also a forum which is paying.but there are alott of websites or forum that are scams

I have tried many other websites but all are scam and untrust worthy. All of my money which i have invested in those sites gone wasted. But Bizdustry is the best and reliable site, in which i am working now .

Money making platforms like Bizdustry are hard to come by. You spend days, your time, data and energy to search the internet for site to make money on, but all you get is mere disappointment and frustration.

Most of those site even demand for your money and promise you interest at certain time, but at the long run they give you nothing in returns.

If Bizdustry is the only platform you have for now, hold unto it and never let go. This platform is not a scam and it is worth you time and stress.

I would not recommend any other platforms for you to try, because I am not sure of their genuineness.

As far as I am concerned, there are legit paying sites but you have to search and search before you will see because some of the sites are data consuming and time wasting. I have tried some of them, at the time of withdrawal, that is when you will discover it is scam. As someone rightly posted, you can try forum coin ,though I have not tried it but I read the review somewhere.

When a site collapse, it is not only due to the mismanagement. It is also because the posters were not sincere in creating good content. The site needs ads to generate revenue so that it can pay to the users, however, in order to generate revenue, the site needs good content.

To be frank, Bizdustry is my main earning site now because it pays good and the 5 cents per post of a comment is pretty good compared to some other forums like ForumCoin which pays 1.5 cents only. However, there is a length limit in Bizdustry (I just write 3 lines to be sure but I forgot the minimum number of words). I am also working on Forum Wheel for a long time now but it is not easy to be accepted there.

Honestly speaking bizdustry is the best for now from my end. I would advise you to intensify more effort here to earn handsomely. Also you can engage the service of referring people and earn $1 straight to your dashboard.

There are many platforms from which we can get earning but bizdustry is the best and very Believeable platform which also pays and gives us knowledge I will recommend you to work hard on it , this is the best platform.

There are many most trusted platforms that are paying on writing. You can earn much from them as you want to earn from them. These platforms are highly paying and valuable. One of them best one is Bizdustry.

There are different ways to make money online on different platforms. If you have a high paying Digital skills, you can register on different freelancing website like Fiverr and start making with your skills. You can earn as low as $500 in a month if you are consistent with the website.

Mechanical Turk. Mechanical Turk is run by Amazon.YouTube. YouTube allows anyone to post nonexplicit videos on pretty much any topic they desire.Fotolia. Swagbucks. Fiverr . Skillshare.

There are lots of earning sites but among the ones I know, bizdustry is the most reliable and pays more than the rest.
If you can devote your time to it,it is possible for you to earn up to $3 per day through your comments and posts.

There are various ways of online earning and many websites are made for this purpose but All of them bizdustry is best.Its alegal website and not scam.Most of the sites are scam now a days.They take investment and run away .So its best site in my opinion.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds