Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

offline shop for my vegitable edibles or running an online sales package

tyrim88

Captain Junkie
Credits
I have been thinking about the new venture i just got into,about fruits and vegitables cultivation.The plan i have is that i intend to get a place where whole sellers can come and get this produce for distribution to their customers,but i thought about the cost of getting a spacious store for this,and this will dig deep into my finance.And a second alternative came to me also that i can put these edibles online and do an awareness while they come and get it directly from the source of cultivation.The best plan is what i am considering.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have been thinking about the new venture i just got into,about fruits and vegitables cultivation.The plan i have is that i intend to get a place where whole sellers can come and get this produce for distribution to their customers,but i thought about the cost of getting a spacious store for this,and this will dig deep into my finance.And a second alternative came to me also that i can put these edibles online and do an awareness while they come and get it directly from the source of cultivation.The best plan is what i am considering.
From the description you leave, you imply that the crop you have in mind is a large production crop, as you describe that the vendors will go to get the products to distribute them to their customers. In this case I think you can unify your thoughts, so as not to fall into the expense of the store, the vendors can go directly to the source of the crop and buy the fruits and vegetables.

Running offline or online shop for this kind of business depends on the your availability for the offline shop and your skill in running online shop.

I think you go for online selling. You don't need to rent space to place your vegetables. Through online selling, you can sell at your house. You may make your garage area and turn it to become a warehouse for your vegetables. Then you contact whole sellers online and they will be the one to retail them. Online selling is I think the best thing to do.

It's a nice idea trying both online and offline. Online business is great because you will reach a larger crowd and then it's easier to make sales when you advertise your products very well so it's a nice one.

Whatever business anyone is trying to venture into, you should consider taking it online and how it can be accepted online because the covid pandemic should have taught us that offline physical stores can be constrained.

Online presence for a vegetable business is not really encouraged because vegetables are perishable. It is right that it is traded locally for easy sell

Online presence for a vegetable business is not really encouraged because vegetables are perishable. It is right that it is traded locally for easy sell
I agree with your opinion, although you can advertise the site to attract customers, you can't depend on it. I think it is more advisable to do offline marketing locally, as local people will be the beneficiaries of these sales, or wholesale buyers.

I think the best thing for you here is just to have an offline space where you will be showcasing your edibles and sell to people around you. If you open an online it will take time before you start getting sales

I don't think vegetable edibles sales is worth taking online, they can be spoilt easily and it will result in loss.

I think the best thing for you here is just to have an offline space where you will be showcasing your edibles and sell to people around you. If you open an online it will take time before you start getting sales
Obviously it will take time but if the delivery system is good then that may become a very lucrative job in future. In this lock down period, people are confined in home. So they prefer to have everything home delivered.

I don't think vegetable edibles sales is worth taking online, they can be spoilt easily and it will result in loss.
But don't you think a source of refrigerating it would make it to be preserved and still make the produce to be very fresh as when it was brought from the farm.I think the whole essence here is to ensure that value is sustained.

Whatever business anyone is trying to venture into, you should consider taking it online and how it can be accepted online because the covid pandemic should have taught us that offline physical stores can be constrained.
You are right. Considering to take online what is your offline job is very good job. I agree with you that its because the constraining power of the coronavirus. Our government is going to have another lockdown because of the new variant of coronavirus called the delta variant. Its another blow to offline jobs.

For the start I think you should open an offline store as that will sell better but then it will actually not cost you much in order to have a presence in both offline and online.

When it comes to veggies I prefer them fresh. To me the best decision would be to run ads aggressively online so as to create awareness . Let people know the type of veggies you are into and your location.Buyers would come. You only harvest to a paid customer

Since we have already perishable goods on e commerce websites even our own local websites then I don't think vegetables have much challenge to be online, there would be ways to preserve it.

To run a shop for vegetables edibles i think offline shop is better because that's where the customers will come and get but you can still advertise it online.

I would do both.
Make sure you have a website up for your vegetable sales, come up with a cool name and logo like a 🥕 wearing some shades 😎 and name it VegOut or something.
😂 “VegOut Organic Produce
Don’t settle for less!”
As for selling onsite, you don’t even need a building.
You just need tables (with a possible tent) - weather conditions..etc.
Make a cute sign right outside your veggie stand, get yourself some business cards and always have them right next to the register for customers to take with them on their way out.
Good luck in the veggie biz!
🥦🌶🥒🥕🌽
I like it.

Vegetables are perishables that needs to be sold on time. It is advisable for you to start offline where it will be very easy for you to get customers to patronise your business than online.

Honestly, I think you'll need an amount of both online and offline; some are farther from where your produce store would be, others would be closer. We can't definitely not ignore the place of online presence for your business

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds