Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Offline jobs Vs Online Jobs

Advertisement Placeholder
I like offline work but since I don't have any right now, I have to work online. Though the online earnings are not so much and so I have to keep looking for an offline hustle. When I get one, I will do both the online and offline work.

I like both, offline investment doesn't disturb my online investment, both can go hand in hand. I invest in real estate and Cryptocurrencies

Definitely online work. I like working from the comfort of my home and I also like to work whenever I want without having a fixed schedule every day

I love doing both but I will lean towards online jobs more since it give me control over my time.

Until today I can say that I have both types of jobs, the online one that thank God I started, late but surely and it has given me good dividends, which until now is the main thing. And on the other hand, I have worked for many years in education that does not pay me good dividends but has supported and helped me for many years.

Online jobs have proven to be much better during COVID-19, that's for sure. Imagine being a programmer, sitting at home in your pyjamas, earning a really good salary. ^^

Until today I can say that I have both types of jobs, the online one that thank God I started, late but surely and it has given me good dividends, which until now is the main thing. And on the other hand, I have worked for many years in education that does not pay me good dividends but has supported and helped me for many years.
Can you share here the online job, maybe you can help many users here who are interesting in this domain?

I'll prefer working online and withdrawing my earned money to my Paystack account. It's more easy, simple, flexible and it's also paying good.

Last edited:
Personally, i see online business as being the way forward. It does not present much risk like offline business. I want to learn a skill that would help me mak3 money online and forget about offline.
[automerge]1606055506[/automerge]
Personally, i see online business as being the way forward. It does not present much risk like offline business. I want to learn a skill that would help me mak3 money online and forget about offline.

there are two ways to make money.

the first one is to make them online (just from your home) and you earn withdraw that money to your Paypal, Payeer, Visa Card...

the second one is to work outside like in a restaurant, or in a shop and you will get them cash to your hands.

Which way do you like and why!
It is funny you mention it like this, most of the business right now need you to have a credit card well at least in my country.

but you're from Nigeria and Paypal has banned your country for a long time!! are you sure about that?
not all features of PayPal is available in nigeria, we can receive Money but can't send or withdraw from the account.

And I wanted to say paystack, it was a mistake

It is funny you mention it like this, most of the business right now need you to have a credit card well at least in my country.
that's in your country vest, here in Africa 90% of the citizens don't have credit cards so I have mentioned all the people of the world ^^.

that's in your country vest, here in Africa 90% of the citizens don't have credit cards so I have mentioned all the people of the world ^^.
I know that s why I have mentioned that it is funny, when I was younger and I didn t have a contract I was getting paid in hand, but afterwards there was only an exception or two when I got in hand the money.

I know that s why I have mentioned that it is funny, when I was younger and I didn t have a contract I was getting paid in hand, but afterwards there was only an exception or two when I got in hand the money.
when I was younger, I was using the credit Card of my uncle because dud didn't let me the chance to do anything concern the financial things xD

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds