Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Office Dating

Stnicholaz

Mythical member
Credits
Many of people meet their partners at work place and yet most organisations
is against dating someone in the office. Some companies even have strict policies against office dating.

So what if you and a colleague like each other and might want to explore a relationship?

Should company policies override what’s best for your personal life?

Advertisement Placeholder
Business is business well it is not really ideal for people who dating to be in the same company,they could let love over take them,their could be misconception

There is nothing bad to date with the same person you work with in the same company, mostly that is where some people find their partner, so is really good.

Interesting topic! I've been in such scenario but I was a bit skeptical about it. I had to take a firm stance to avoid my heart beating like a drum.

The reason why most companies place such laws is simply because they do not want any form of distraction, most times we tend to let our emotions in relationships affect our work life. Even with such laws there are still persons who date in that same office but no one is aware of it because of how mature they handle things

In Italy, this is allowed. Indeed there is no law that prohibits it.
However, all of you can excuse me if I say that this situation does not concern me. This because and I can say this it without being ashamed, I am an asexual person.

I do not see anything with people dating their business colleagues and provided that they are going to keep everything professional within the workplace then there is nothing to regulate.

I'm totally against dating a follow employee in my own opinion it's a big distraction and whenever there's an issue at home there's high tendency they'd bring it to the work place, this would affect productivity

It is true that one can find true love anywhere even in the same office or company as the case maybe but it is rather unfortunate that most establishment do not encourage this. To me, I believe they can still date each other by doing it responsibly by using non office hours and comport themselves when they get to the office. It is just my opinion.

There is nothing bad to date with the same person you work with in the same company, mostly that is where some people find their partner, so is really good.
Normally , there is nothing bad in dating a co worker at work but most business state the rule of ni dating because they believe dating each other at work will one way or theother affect the work. In the sense that you will be both distracted when you are suppose to be working.

is against dating someone in the office. Some companies even have strict policies against office dating.

So what if you and a colleague like each other and might want to explore a relationship?

If you are in a company that has a rule against office dating, and you find yourself falling a love despite this, then you have a lot to think about cause you can only hide for so long so if it's a genuine love that will lead to marriage then decision has to be made of who will step down for the sake of this love.

Office dating, well I'll say I won't imbibe. The reason is that I'll not be able to concentrate because so many distractions from my and the other...

Dating inside the office is not good and it shouldn't be of any concern to any one what goes outside the office. Dating is a personal affair and it should be kept private.

For me I do not condone office dating or office romance as that is capable of affecting the smooth running of the day-to-day business is and it can create some kind of tension and the working environment.

Not all office policies discourage romance among co workers. Some company policy do frawn at it though. But I think it actually spoils working ethics If the relationship goes south eventually for the both workers

Not all office policies discourage romance among co workers. Some company policy do frawn at it though. But I think it actually spoils working ethics If the relationship goes south eventually for the both workers
Yes you are right , not all offices and companies discourage dating between two workers but some company even don't like employing two people from the same family.

Company is actually company effectively it's not truly perfect for individuals that dating to become in the exact very same business,they might allow like over get all of them,their might be misunderstanding

Dating inside the office is not good and it shouldn't be of any concern to any one what goes outside the office. Dating is a personal affair and it should be kept private.

Yeah - it is actually something that have cost the damaged of so many businesses especially when the business owner is messing up with his staff and which ends up destroying his business.

Well, office is a place where you come to work, not date someone and I think this is why many offices are against dating. People who meet their partners in office usually date their partners outside the office.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds