Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

✔️ Resolved Obtaining Interviews

Aaron

Legendary member
Gold Member
Credits
Hi

So I want to get some interviews for my site from some actors, actresses, directors etc. What would be a good way to try? I have messaged a couple of the actors I know on Facebook and awaiting their reply. But if I was to deal with agents etc what's the best way?

I was thinking the best way was to email someone through a series of questions and they send me their answers and I publish it as a blog post.

I did try contacting the agent for Anthony Daniels so will see what happens but I highly doubt he would seeing as it's only a small blog and he is incredibly busy.

I have also contacted the partner of John Glover to see if he can be interviewed as I have been a big fan of his for years.

Sounds like you're on the right track, but I imagine it's a nightmare trying to get responses from celebrities with the amount of attention they get IRL and on the web. When it comes to doing interviews, they'd probably rather consider them for larger, well-known networks. With that being said, I think you'll be extremely lucky if someone wants to do an interview for a newer, smaller blog.

I think it will be really hard to convince celebrities to answer to your interview. Most don't have the time, nor would they care for it. You'll need to be a really powerful media channel in order to convince them. So in reality, you'll need a lot of luck at the moment. I think the most important thing to do is build content and an audience. There's a slim chance, but you never know! Doesn't hurt to ask. It only takes one to get the ball rolling. So good luck with that. :) Hope you get some decent results!

It'll be very hard to get celeb interviews as said above. I would perhaps consider going for smaller time actors or so? Maybe indie people? I dunno if you'd get any luck or success, but perhaps start interviewing new actors and up and comers. I'd keep posting content on the blog and share your reviews of any movies, TV shows, etc you've watched. I do wish you the best with the site.

Maybe you could follow celebrities on Instagram and Twitter and send a PM asking for a written interview. Even if you get an interview, I really doubt that it would come from celebrities. Those will be from the people who manage these social pages.

I've got one from an independant filmmaker and have asked some others who are independant. Obviously I wasn't expecting people like Johnny Depp to jump at the offer but the more indepedant people I ask and interview I guess the better chance of getting others.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor