Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Number of employees in a venture.

A company needs a handful of workers to be able function well. Some workers are more important than others and they receive more priority during recruitment

Advertisement Placeholder
For smooth running of a company, it is splitted into different department which have managers. There's the account department, production department and so many more

I don't know how many staffs or employees needed in a company. Everyone has his or her preferred number of workers in a company's firm. You need to make provision first for the staff workers then proceed to having other employees.

Actually when starting a business venture,there are positions that requires staffs to help run the enterprise.The number of employees needed depends on how diverse the company is and how positions are needed to be filled.
It depends on the business, if its a small business venture , then you need only a Secretary but if its a big business then you need as many employee to fill in the vacant position.

The number of employees one will choose to have in his company will largely depend on the size of such company. A larger company for larger number of employees

It depends on the business, if its a small business venture , then you need only a Secretary but if its a big business then you need as many employee to fill in the vacant position.
That's correct, they're also businesses that don't need any employee at all,the owner of the business acts as everything and everything moves smoothly.

I a company is newly established it is possible it employed a quite small number of workers just to coup with it operation.

The number of worker depends on the type of business. There are some business that you don't even need any worker from the start while some requires you to have at least 3 from the inception.

The number of worker depends on the type of business. There are some business that you don't even need any worker from the start while some requires you to have at least 3 from the inception.
You are correct, the size of the business or the company wil determine the number of employee working for the company, for example i have a store where I sell baking ingredients and i only need one employee to assist me with the work.

There are different types of scale business large scale business medium scale business and small scale business. It is the size of the business that will determine the number of employees

You are right @btaliat , some businesses do not need and others at least 3, from your publication which three do you consider indispensable to start?. Knowing that if the company grows, you will have to hire more employees.

It depends on the number of operations and works to be carried out in the new business. It may vary but usually starts from 5 and above.

It depends on the number of operations and works to be carried out in the new business. It may vary but usually starts from 5 and above.
One member gave me the same suggestion, and even described that you can start with three and depending on the expansion, you can hire more employees. What functions do you think those 5 employees can perform?

Let me give a retail store as an example for a start up. Aside from the owner who is the initial manager there will be the security guard, the cashier, the all-around personnel to handle the merchandise in the shelves. As the store grows another cashier and all-around person will be added. For a bigger scenario the part-time bookkeeper will be full time plus additional staff and probably also a new manager.

Let me give a retail store as an example for a start up. Aside from the owner who is the initial manager there will be the security guard, the cashier, the all-around personnel to handle the merchandise in the shelves. As the store grows another cashier and all-around person will be added. For a bigger scenario the part-time bookkeeper will be full time plus additional staff and probably also a new manager.
I am looking for something like this. In the case you describe, you need the manager, the cashier and the staff that works with the merchandise. As it grows you add staff. In this case with 5 people you can start the business. As in an office a secretary, the manager and maybe an accountant, in this case with 3 or 4 people you can also start a business.

The number of employees needed in running a business depends on the type of business. For example in the flower farm that I am currently working, there are the top managers, then the managers in the small departments, clerks or secretaries in each departments then the casual workers. Among the casual workers, there are other appointed leaders.

This depend on the kind of venture or company which you want to start up. Some company can start up with at least 10 workers why others may need like 20 workers to start up.

The number of employees needed in running a business depends on the type of business. For example in the flower farm that I am currently working, there are the top managers, then the managers in the small departments, clerks or secretaries in each departments then the casual workers. Among the casual workers, there are other appointed leaders.
I understand that the number of employees necessarily depends on the company to be started. For example, in the flower farm you describe, it is already constituted, but do you really think that when it started there were all those people employed? or maybe it was only the secretary, the manager and some other employees? what do you think?

What you have said is true. It is also important that you man this individuals to know of the company commitment to long term growth and promise to reward their loyalty.

I a company is newly established it is possible it employed a quite small number of workers just to coup with it operation.
That's what I need to know, if the company is starting up, and the number of employees is small to take advantage of. What do you think those employees should be before the company is booming?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds