Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Number of employees in a venture.

Numbers of employees in a business venture depends on the size of the venture. For example, if it's a small scale business, one employee is good to work with. But if it is a medium scale, two to three workers are good to work with. But if it is a very large or big venture, then, maximum number like five and above could be employed. There should be an administrator, secretory, facilitators e.t.c

Advertisement Placeholder
The number of employee in a venture depends on how big the company is ,and the profitability rate this are some of the factors that measures the rate of the number of employees

This should be dependent onwhat your aim is and the nature of products you are tasking, its all in the quality of investment
Usually as I described in the thread, there is the administrator and the secretary, but in the opinions of the members who have collaborated, it describes an accountant and the auditor, advertising personnel, financial administration personnel, security guards, cleaners, etc. I consider them to be important in the beginning, and later on, people will be added as needed.

What of the safety office and also the security.. this employees are also important like the security who is in charge of the safety of the business

What of the safety office and also the security.. this employees are also important like the security who is in charge of the safety of the business
Yes security is very important, in my previous post to this one I posted security guards since other members posted it, but I am still looking for what other people are needed at the start of a business. Because after opening the doors more people will be needed according to the needs that arise.

That depends on the type of business you set up. Some don't require a lot of employees to run, while others will require many more employees. What kind of business do you want to run? If it's big, you may have to hire people in HR, management, and so on.

Concerning your question, my take is that at the early stage of a company it's good to employ few staffs who have the skillset of performing more than one role. Example, a staff could perform in the role in which two people can perform in

It totally depends on the enterprise or company you are going to open to do a business. The staff is another option because staff numbers and designations depends on the size of the business

Write your reply.. at a strat of my business I started with only me and my brother as the time gos on two o us was not able to control the business anymore so I have to employ two more workers to help me out, as of now an having about six workers an they are being paid a good amount monthly.

When a company is in its infancy, the owners must have a staff under their responsibility who perform different functions.
Depending on the company, there is usually a secretary and an administrator. What other personnel is necessary and indispensable at the beginning of an enterprise?
Depending on the scope of the business, some businesses do not require having employees at the start, as time goes on, then employees can be recruited.

Every unit of the company in business is very important to the business, because i know that they perform their roles ,which helps move the business forward to a big extent

For a start up company, I think a financial accountant is also necessary and indispensable because its is a known fact that business deals with inflow and outflow of cash which a financial accountant understands and can help improve.

Some employees at indispensable.
1. An accountant, this one monitor what comes in and out, prepare voucher for staff salary.
2.Security personal, how can I work in an establishment that can't guarantee my security.
3.Cleaners, your business environment have to be ckean, no one want to work in a dirty environment.

Well, I'm sorry my friend, but this question is far too general for me to give you an accurate answer.
However, in addition to the administrative part that you mentioned, obviously are necessary the workers who carry out the work for that company.

Some employees at indispensable.
1. An accountant, this one monitor what comes in and out, prepare voucher for staff salary.
2.Security personal, how can I work in an establishment that can't guarantee my security.
3.Cleaners, your business environment have to be ckean, no one want to work in a dirty environment.
Excellent, it's what I'm looking for, because when you are going to start a business, there are very few key people, and you describe them in your publication. As the company grows, new employees are incorporated. But at the beginning you can start with the people described by you and a secretary.

The beginning of all company should have some very important personnel that will work for that company to make it successful and one of the most important personnel is the account manager and the admin.

The beginning of all company should have some very important personnel that will work for that company to make it successful and one of the most important personnel is the account manager and the admin.
Excellent, it seems to me that no member had written this important staff as important as the account manager. It is what I am looking for since there is not the capital to pay all the necessary, but there are some employees that can not miss at the beginning, and then the missing ones will be added later.

When a company is in its infancy, the owners must have a staff under their responsibility who perform different functions.
Depending on the company, there is usually a secretary and an administrator. What other personnel is necessary and indispensable at the beginning of an enterprise?
Lol at the beginning of your venture you may even decide to do everything yourself depending on you financial capacity, again depending on your type of business the staff you choose will matter, some may need an accountant and some may not

I should add an account into the mix. But if the employer is already knowledgeable I'm accounting, he might have to make do as the accountant for a start

Lol at the beginning of your venture you may even decide to do everything yourself depending on you financial capacity, again depending on your type of business the staff you choose will matter, some may need an accountant and some may not
Yes indeed as explained by other members, everything will depend on the type of company, but even so you will always need a staff to take care of certain issues while I as owner take care of others, something like an assistant, accountant, etc. . As you say the staff you choose should be important

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds