Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Info New to Admin Junkies? Visit our Forum Guide!

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits
Greetings and welcome to Admin Junkies!

I'm excited to share a special creation that's been brewing for quite some time - "The Admin Junkies Guide: Navigating Your Way to Success". 🚀

We sometimes overlook that what's familiar to us can be a maze to newcomers who aren't as accustomed to the ins and outs of forum navigation. The tasks and interactions that have become second nature to us might not be as intuitive for someone just starting out. If you find yourself needing a guiding hand through what we navigate with ease every day, know that it's completely okay, and help is right here. ;)

So, I realized a compass could come in handy, especially for our new friends joining the community. This guide is created with the intention of making your experience not just easier, but also more enjoyable.

From setting up your profile to mastering the art of forum discussions, this guide is your personal roadmap. It's chock-full of tips, how-tos, and we'll keep on adapting this guide if needed.

Check out the guide here: ➡️ The Admin Junkies Guide: Navigating Your Way to Success

And remember, your feedback is always more than welcomed. In fact, I crave for it. So share your thoughts, suggest new ideas, and I'll get to work!

Can't wait to hear what you think!

Cheers to our adventure together,
Admin Junkies Team

I came to Admin-Junkies from Forum Promotion looking for somewhere to offer my forum posting for sale. At the time I was well out of the forum admin game and had been for three years. My initial impressions were that this was a significant improvement over what I had been used to. The style looked professional, welcoming and user-friendly.

One of the first things I remember was some admin posting on my profile about me being the 300th member to join. I thought this was a really smart move. On larger sites a new member can feel lost and ignored. The team here made me feel welcome immediately.

I was encouraged to make a welcome/intro thread and the response from the community was heart-warming. I felt that people gave a crap that I was here. I had not experienced that on the other sites I was a member of in a similar niche.

It was only a month of being a member when I decided to give up on my original reason for joining – to sell posting services – and restart my ‘career’ as a community manager. This is as a direct result of the passion and positivity found on these boards. I’m now the ‘proud owner’ of three discussion boards and a couple of blogs (and several hundred dollars poorer). I never would have started my hobby again if it hadn’t been for Admin-Junkies.

The services offered here have been a god-send for a start-up. Not just the content creation services, but the opportunity for networking, for sharing ideas, for getting help and assistance with issues I encountered. For a long time I would post my issue across a couple of sites but soon realised that AJ is the only resource I need.

I have to make special mention of @CedricV and @The Architect for their help, assistance and continued support through the trials and tribulations of community management. Additionally, @Ravenfreak, @Cory, @Aaron, @Alex. There is such a vast pool of knowledge and experience here. I just love Admin-Junkies.

So, I have rambled on a bit too long so I’ll finish with this. If you’re looking to start a community or take your forum to the next level, you have found the right place. All the help, support and guidance you need is right here. Not one to rest on his laurels, @CedricV continues to pour his personality into the site. With the team around him, Admin-Junkies has the recipe for success.

This is Al, signing off.

I’ve been in the forum game forum quite awhile. I started I think 20 years ago with a free invisionfree forum with my cousin. I didn’t use any forum promotion at the time and we had a tight knit community.

A few years ago I started a niche forum that did not pan out well. I used forum promotion forums to try and get some traction but the user base was not one keen to online forums and it was too niche to properly utilize the forum promotion features.

Now I have started another niche forum for a (popular?) band that is probably at the height of their career. My forum has implemented a couple features such as album and song ratings/reviews and monthly tournament style voting for favorite songs. I am hoping to utilize these features to give it an extra element that Reddit and my main competing forum can’t offer.

However, no one wants to visit an empty forum… so that’s where AJ comes in. At first I went to my usual forum promotion websites from my recollection. All 3 appeared to be dead. Then I saw an advertisement for this website on Xenforo.

When I joined here the forum was very welcoming and the post exchange forum, which is my favorite feature, was active. The content bundle services are also very quick. Given the niche I was a little worried but honestly every poster so far has fit in naturally, can contribute easily to the off topic sections, and most of them have been able to post in the main niche section.

I think AJ is great and I’m here for the long haul. No one likes an empty forum, and AJ is helping me populate my forum prior to me making my big push in attempting to gain a more natural user base! Thank you everyone!

I discovered Admin Junkie on Forum Promotion and joined the community as a posting package team member. Apart from Admin Junkie, I also joined three other communities as a posting package team member at the same time. Admin Junkie is flourishing, whereas other communities disappeared a long time ago.

My experience with forums dates back to 2013, I have been a member of hundreds of forums. Of all forums I have used, Admin Junkie has been my best. Admin Junkie has not only helped me to grow my communities but also built my online reputation as a content creator for forums. Interestingly, I have also received a couple of freelancing contracts from Admin Junkie members.

My review of AJ

1st impression is that the overall front homepage is amazing and nothing needs to change there.

2nd thing I like is that it's easy to navigate around the forum and nothing needs changing.

3rdly I like how people on this forum are very friendly and helpful and are easy to approach via pm.

Pm people is so easy to use and also like the logo

Thanks

Niwa
Adventure Time Forum

I requested a posting package, known as a Content Bundle on Admin Junkies. A lot of the members here at Admin Junkies are already active members on my forum so I requested specific individuals to complete my package and they all did their best to keep to the customer requirement. I would recommend Admin junkies and @CedricV to all your webmaster and forum promotion needs. Admin Junkies is the best forum promotion website out there! And it doesn’t stop there, there’s many more services too.

Package Link: https://admin-junkies.com/threads/content-bundle-for-https-bizdustry-com.4879/#post-46479

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest