Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Never be afraid of setting up your own businesses?

Yes,it is good advise. One shouldn't be afraid to set up his own business. The reason why many people resorted to working for others is the sustainability of receiving emoluments. Many of them supposed to have been employer of labour but fear of failure stop them from taking the risk.

Advertisement Placeholder
According to my own point of view, many people are afraid if starting their own business, they might be having bad thought if they will lose or gain, but I will say, once you know more about the business you don't have to be afraid, and also you need good capital. Once you have all this , there is no reason to be afraid

Setting up a business sometimes does not take one to tell another person the idea one has about the business, the ideas should be kept to oneself to make the business outstanding. You don't need to look at others before setting up your own business

The major problem people have when they wanted to start a business is that , people don't have courage when they want to start their business but they don't know that this life we are using now is either loss or gain So can you please have the courage to for into a business .

It happens for every inexperienced person as well to newcomers because .This business is all about money so when you had an idea your friend got it with negative and defensive approach. I still think nothing is impossible in this world but it needs hardwork, so stay positive and go with your decisions. As once Quaid-e-Azam said, I take decision and make it Right.

The greatest impediment to most people not setting up their own business is the fear of failure. This has restrained alot of people from atleast trying new business to garnering experience, I will always keep on saying this, it's better to start a business and fail than not to start a business at all, as starting a business gives you experience, the confidence that you know your way in business.

If you have no business experience and want to give it a try, it is best to start with a small investment or investment first. Here you will be able to study and monitor every aspect and detail of the business, until you are ready to expand it or add a position. For many, it is better to start small and grow than to aspire to grow big and then lose money simply because of poor management.

In addition to what I had said previously, during my tender age I was so afraid of doing something new, I was so scared of failing that I prefer not to try it at all. Not until I was challenged by a lady who i am much older than, and this lady is living her best life, Changing her world. That moment I begin to ask myself what are you waiting for? So I launched out.

This is more like my story. Fear is the major factor I haven't started. Though, I have come to realise that with hardwork and the right strategy, one can succeed. Fear only delays our progress. We can actually do it

Not being an expert.
You probably know enough about your product or service to answer the lion's share of questions and solve most issues that may arise. So don't worry if you don't feel like a complete expert in the field yet.

For the things you don’t yet know, you can find answers. There is no shame in continuing to learn. In fact, this is a requirement for continued growth. You will never be finished learning: Wear the "expert" label anyway and commit yourself to excellence.

Being considered crazy.
Some people will think that you're crazy to start a new business and they will be correct. The safe and rational thing to do would be to never take a risk and work for someone else for the rest of your life.

Did you gag as you read that sentence? That’s because you're an entrepreneur and risk taking is in your blood: You can’t live without it.

Not everyone can handle the risk involved in doing business and making profit or loss. Not everyone is a born risk take and some would rather someone else takes it. They can offer you their full services without hesitation just so you take the risk.

In my country, setting up a personal business is a must-do because we can't just depend on a corrupt government.
Without risk, there is no reward, setting up a business involves risk but if managed wisely the reward is definitely worth the risk.

Anytime you want to make any major move in life, there's always a voice that will try to discourage you and if you are not careful you will drop the idea. Most times what is really keeping us from leaving our comfort zone and starting a new business is fear of the unknown, but once we are able to silence that discouraging voice, we will see that the idea is achievable.

No need to get afraid from people or any one when your are starting your own business because they will only enterrup you from doing your work as many people get jealous from your success so I always ignored my outsider while doing and starting any work as I know their nature and two sides faces.oir success is to fail once than we can easily take stand and move further.

Until I learnt NEVER TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IMPOSSIBLE MEANS I was so afraid of setting up my own business having acquired all necessary knowledgeto run such businesses.
Every time I come up with an idea, I share it with my prospective business partners and their response is always not possible to setup that in my state, impossible because of the law, impossible to get such capital e.t.c
What "IMPOSSIBLE" response do you surmount to setup your business?
The actual challenge in setting up a new business is the challenge of how can I go about setting it up, can I actually succeed on this business, how can I raise funds? All these challenges become a mirage once you summon courage and decided to just set out.

I think Most people are afraid of failure and that's why they never start their own business. Things might not be as planned when starting a business newly, but it will get better with time.
[automerge]1611257928[/automerge]
I think Most people are afraid of failure and that's why they never start their own business. Things might not be as planned when starting a business newly, but it will get better with time, One has to be positive always

@Emma Aneni that's very evident in ways and manner of approach to nice business ideas been pitched to us. I once told a friend that the only reason we refuse to invest in a promising startup is Fair of failure.

Setting up a business requires courage and determination. Nothing ever comes easy, so must be ready to face whatever challenge arising in setting up your business. The initial stage of business is always rough and it takes a determined person to face the storm until success is attained. If you are not strong you don't need to go into business at all because a time will come that you will be faced with serious challenges, it's only your courage that will keep you standing.

The fear factor of failure hinder many people from trying to even think of starting up their business and the failure rate of what they see around them. But there is no success without the other side which is failure. No matter how many times you failed, get up and start again.
For this that are yet to start any business of their own, the best time is now. There is no better time than now. Start early and master the curve before getting older

yeah we should never afraid of setting up our own business because if we will afraid then we can not set up our business plan although we will have some of very good plans but if will afraid of implementation of these plans we will unable to do something batter. So we do not need to afraid of setting up our own business just keep our mind positive and do our best.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds