Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Never be afraid of setting up your own businesses?

Starting up the buisness of your choice might be difficult to start,but the highest risk taker will be rewarded with all the goodies of the income.you just have to prepare yourself with enough skills and a lot of research on what might hinder your business at the Long run.

Advertisement Placeholder
That's right, conquer the fear,
Do not be intimidated by the stories of those who have been doing this for decades, thinking you need to be just like them overnight. You don’t.

Read, watch, study, practice, do a side hustle, make a few mistakes, try again. But above all, there is one thing you absolutely must do: Begin.

Creating and having of business ideas is always a thing a lot of people have imagined and thought of hitting most times some issues do arise that makes the mission looking impossible, one need to be very determined to avoid situations like that.

That's right, conquer the fear,
Do not be intimidated by the stories of those who have been doing this for decades, thinking you need to be just like them overnight. You don’t.

Read, watch, study, practice, do a side hustle, make a few mistakes, try again. But above all, there is one thing you absolutely must do: Begin.
Making mistakes sometimes help you grow and horn your critical thinking skills to make decisions. The thing is most entrepreneurs are afraid of making mistakes but want to gather experience is a very short period of time which is practically not possible to me. Entrepreneurs are not willing to experiment and be flexible with their learning, hence they failed.

Until I learnt NEVER TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IMPOSSIBLE MEANS I was so afraid of setting up my own business having acquired all necessary knowledgeto run such businesses.
Every time I come up with an idea, I share it with my prospective business partners and their response is always not possible to setup that in my state, impossible because of the law, impossible to get such capital e.t.c
What "IMPOSSIBLE" response do you surmount to setup your business?
New business step is based on risk. he best way o start a new business, prepare its feasibility report after generating an idea. Then discuss it with your business partners. The feasibility report helps yo to clear lots of issues regarding capital and laws of your state. And yo have an opportunity to implement your idea in starting new business without listening others only.

Some people are afraid to start up their own business even though they have the capital capacity because they are afraid to bear risk. In other for you to became a business owner you must over come risk, there is no business that does not have risk. You must be ready for risk always. People are so lazy to manage risk so they end up as an employee forever. Being a business owner is actualisation of vision, while an employee helps to actualise the vision of the company he works for.

A business inclined mind should never be afraid of failures. Failure is not really a bad thing, it is just a sign that we have not gotten it right or we have done it wrong. So, before setting up a business, conquer your fear. Be prepare for both failure and success. Because failure prepares way for success.

I would have started my own business long ago if not that I was afraid of failing, until date this fear still lives inside of me. Early this year I had more than enough capital to start up my dream business but fear and procrastination held me down and until now I still haven't gotten over those fear that is pinning me down always.

Yes the goal is to start your own business because when you engage in starting your own business you learn how to take risks and also to be committed to doing a particular thing that would bring profit to you and starting your business also widens your knowledge in different areas

If you are fearful of starting your own business and you have the needed ideas, you are a coward and you must be brave for you to go far in life, as long as the business is worth venturing into, take the risk, and you see things working out well

This sentence is an encouragement dose for many of us that want to eat our cake and at the same time have it.
I am just learning to be bold in taking a bold step towards doing this.
A verse in the bible admonished us not to despise little beginning.

Until I learnt NEVER TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IMPOSSIBLE MEANS I was so afraid of setting up my own business having acquired all necessary knowledgeto run such businesses.
Every time I come up with an idea, I share it with my prospective business partners and their response is always not possible to setup that in my state, impossible because of the law, impossible to get such capital e.t.c
All the fears and failures are just illusions, the success lies behind the illusion of fear and failure. If a person have proper planning and a backup plan for starting a business he, should not be afraid of anything, just work hard and develop it.

The best gift you can ever give yourself is setting up your business,after you have done your extensive feasibility studies.owing a business gives you the experience of owning more businesses due to exposure of starting one. Thus,it increases your stream of income and makes you more financially comfortable

Having your own business is like to act act like a boss. Every person in the world wants to set up his own business. Major categories of people face the issue of capital. They do not have money to invest. This is the problem I am also facing.

In this life, you will always get negative thoughts from people. They will try to hinder, discourage your progress in your business course. That's why you don't need to listen to those negative thoughts. And never disclose your business intentions to some persons because they are only there, to ruin your dreams.

Some people are afraid of failure in their business, afraid of how them can start up their own business and how to run their own business on their seif, some are afraid because how to plan about the kind of business them want to start.

Business wise I have never experienced people telling me that my choice is impossible infact they supported me until I decided to spend out of my business money little by little until it finished... As long as you've studied the business and you think it's the best then go for it...

Don't ever give into that spirit of fear because it is a snare. You can't ride in life without test running things because it is from it that you will learn how to be successful in that business. Learning on the field is the most important knowledge not by practical.

It's not about been afraid to setup a business. The issue now is that if the business fail it's always hard to see another capital to setup a business that's why it's very important to seek for financial advice before setting up a business. All businesses are risky but one still need to apply due diligence.

The best life you can live is to start your own personal buisness, you cannot be a salary earner and expect to live a purposeful live.you can start your own life by building your personal business to be able to be the boss of your own life.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds