Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Never be afraid of setting up your own businesses?

If u have a skills and experience you should start your own business . when you start a work your biggest problem is a fear that is not allowing to your success trust yourself and think positive you will never fail.

Advertisement Placeholder
You shouldn't be afraid of setting up a business but if you don't plan to prepare then it's not a good idea to set one up at all and you may should re-think your opposition. Because businesses take investors and it also takes a business plan. You need to hire people and you also need to pay certain costs and fees (including taxes) to maintain your business. If you find all the information on what the cost is and know exactly how to use the market to advertise then go for it.

Having a business in this era is a must. Even though there will be some risks in business but risk are part of business. It's not impossible to start your own business, it's worth trying so never be afraid of starting your own business. In the beginning there will be difficulties because it will be all new for you but with time everything will be on track. So if you're planning to start your own business, go for it.

The thing that scare people mostly is failure. For some it's not knowing where to start. Once you've started it gives you a headstart to get more things done. Sometimes the mistake we make listening to what other have to say that might discourage you from starting at all

@Diamond07 very true. A journey of thousand years start with a bold step. Those who are still afraid of failing when starting out a business don't realize they are missing opportunities to horn their God given talent to manage resources. Nothing gives an entrepreneur joy more than being able to solve societal needs.

Until I learnt NEVER TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IMPOSSIBLE MEANS I was so afraid of setting up my own business having acquired all necessary knowledgeto run such businesses.
Every time I come up with an idea, I share it with my prospective business partners and their response is always not possible to setup that in my state, impossible because of the law, impossible to get such capital e.t.c
What "IMPOSSIBLE" response do you surmount to setup your business?.
Sometimes ago, I used to believe that some things are not possible whenever I consider starting a business most time being done by my friends or relative. I got over this one day when a friend advised me to start same business if I have interest in it. He told me our customers cannot be the same set of people. I started the business and I am doing well without offending anyone.

Most people are afraid of failure hence, they don't like taking risk forgetting that life itself is a risk. Risk takers are the ones making it, don't let fear stop you, take a bold step today

I was not afraid of opening my own business.if you are not afraid of starting you will be able to strive hard.but if you are afraid it could lead to many loss and damages.so you have to be confident of the business you start up by yourself.

Business involves a lot of risk and then that is why it also comes with reward. One should be careful when picking a business because it could be tough. When these risks over shadows your success then you need passion to keep going.

Fear, uncertainty and self doubt are all raw feelings people experience when they consider the ideal of starting their own business. It scary ,no doubt about that. Enterprenuer of all ages and with various levels for experience face

Life is all about taking risks, if you are not sure of a business idea or plan, you can always seek advice from professionala. If you know someone doing a similar business to the one you plan to establish, simply go to them so they can tell you all you need to know and the challenges you are likely to face. No business is useless. It was because people came up with certain ideas that's why things exist in this world for us to use.

A lot of people are afraid of starting their own businesses, the major cause of the fear is whether the going to make it in the business or not. Most people are afraid to take the risk. However, you need to take your bold step. Life itself is a risk.

Still we don't know exact idea of what you dreamed to start as a business so cannot answer straight way up ! But usually capital is the main thing to start a business cause I believe if one has enough money he could dream to beat Paypal to make better site to earn huge can hire tons of freelancers to do so

As for me I see no reason why I will be afraid of settling of business because no matter whatever it is what you afraid off in a business you will also face it in life because you will face challenges no matter what

I am never afraid of setting up my own business but I am not financially stable for that course, i will likely have one in the future and I don't subscribe to idea of borrowing to start a business, so lack of financial capability shouldn't be seen as timidity.

Yes never be afraid, fear is false evidence appearing real, those things are not real and will never happen. The bitter truth is that even working for someone is a risk then why not take the risk to establish your personal business. The truth is that if you don't take the risk you will keep working for the risk takers.

The reason why most people are afraid of setting up a business firstly because of the failure so that people will not laugh at them secondly they don't have strong motive for the business and most of them there determination is wrong.

Until I learnt NEVER TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IMPOSSIBLE MEANS I was so afraid of setting up my own business having acquired all necessary knowledgeto run such businesses.
Every time I come up with an idea, I share it with my prospective business partners and their response is always not possible to setup that in my state, impossible because of the law, impossible to get such capital e.t.c
What "IMPOSSIBLE" response do you surmount to setup your business?
My own impossible response is always "how am I sure this business will thrive and be successful". I have always have that thought in mind that setting up a new business might not really attract customers because of the type they're familiar with

You get it. I always tell my friends and close relations not to give in to what people always say. It's better to die trying than not trying at all in other words establish a business for yourself and even if nobody believes in your dream, invest in it for yourself because at the end of the day you will only be known for what you achieved.

What "IMPOSSIBLE" response do you surmount to setup your business?
Smiles @maventiger. It shouldn't be news to you that you get lots of negativity with people around, especially when you're coming up with a business idea. You can only get positive push from people who are not from your local, those who believe in your dream and passion, those who see the I CAN in you to want to push you further. A prophet is never accepted in his own home.

I got an impossible statement like I can't run a business I'm currently running as well. Forget what people say and push your passion.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds