Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Never be afraid of setting up your own businesses?

Until I learnt NEVER TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IMPOSSIBLE MEANS I was so afraid of setting up my own business having acquired all necessary knowledgeto run such businesses.
Every time I come up with an idea, I share it with my prospective business partners and their response is always not possible to setup that in my state, impossible because of the law, impossible to get such capital e.t.c
What "IMPOSSIBLE" response do you surmount to setup your business?
Once you decide to understand the adage that says nothing is impossible in life, you will never be afraid to take a big step in your life, people always get scared easily even when they have the money to start a business, they ask themselves can i do it alone?

Advertisement Placeholder
Until you learn to take charge of some things in life you will move forward. Being afraid to start a business is not totally a bad thing but being not be able to do it is the worst. Once you have a very good plan toward your propose business, the fear to start the business will surely fade away.

there is one condition about it, you have to consider life as an adventure, getting into business is indeed not easy, lot of people are afraid from losing or failing, but that's life, if you never try, you will never know

I do think that this topic concerning not being afraid to statt your business or being afraid to take the next step in your business is a very good topic and would be helpful to a lot of people, as a business owner, you should stay away from pessimists

Fear is just a barrier that stops a lot of us from doing something that we would ordinarily have been able to do. It makes us to doubt our abilities. Prospective business owners shouldn't allow fear to limit them.

Most people are scared of taking risk,until you take risk you will never know,the successful people you see today,are risk takers in life.

No matter what, don't be afraid to start. If you're afraid to start,then you're limiting yourself of the success that lies ahead. You just need to get started and keep on building the business. You'll get there

You should always be courageous whenever you set out to do a business or two for yourself. It is never going to be a walk in the park to set up though.

Starting up a business is a big risk so everyone that is starting a business is usually afraid Because he or she don't know if the business will go as planned. But every business owner need to have a plan B of managing a business. You need to manage it so good to avoid business collapse

I understand why you made that statement. There are always fear factor because of the doubt you have in te business improving the way you like it to

Setting up a business takes a lot of guts and determination to make it come through.
When you think about the capital and the tax you have to pay to be able to remain in business,can deter you.But you have to be positive and get close to a person who has succeeded in that business.

The fear of failure is worse than failure itself. Some people have ended up deserting their dreams because they see it s if it is too big to be achieved

If you do not summon the courage to start the business somehow you will never be able to achieve it forever. Every businesses comes with it own challenges, if you think you are afraid to start the business big you can start with a small capital and watch it for some time to see how things turnout.

For every business owner who has met the demands of a payroll, many more don’t make it past doing a first draft of a business plan. What's the main difference between those who drive profits and the ones who fumble and walk quietly back home?

Yeah..we should never be afraid to start up a buziness or else you wont be respected in society so its better to lose and try so you wont fail.

Have it at the back of your mind that you really do not even have to go into business in the first place because not everyone can be successful there. But if you are sire then why not try.

I have always had this problem that when I share an idea with a second party I end up not doing it at all, because I begin to find faults or difficulties that may arise due to my incapability to handle such situation I end up not doing the project. But I am learning to be different now I don't ask for peoples opinion I just start up.

Until I learnt NEVER TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IMPOSSIBLE MEANS I was so afraid of setting up my own business having acquired all necessary knowledgeto run such businesses.
Every time I come up with an idea, I share it with my prospective business partners and their response is always not possible to setup that in my state, impossible because of the law, impossible to get such capital e.t.c
What "IMPOSSIBLE" response do you surmount to setup your business?
Well, it's only a coward that would be a scared of starting his or her own business for whatsoever reasons. It does not add up in my opinion because you really need to start a new business.

A man that keep looking for the perfect weather condition will never sow a seed.There is no perfect time to begine,but after due diligence and thorough research then you are good to start.The good thing is that you will always learn from the field.

Do not be afraid of starting your own business.Do not be afraid of failures.Because you will learn from your mistakes so you will not repeat them

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds