Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Never be afraid of setting up your own businesses?

They are definitely lots of things you shouldn't be afraid to do or intimidated a about starting your own business is one of it you should not be afraid of it always take risk .

Advertisement Placeholder
Until I learnt NEVER TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IMPOSSIBLE MEANS I was so afraid of setting up my own business having acquired all necessary knowledgeto run such businesses.
Every time I come up with an idea, I share it with my prospective business partners and their response is always not possible to setup that in my state, impossible because of the law, impossible to get such capital e.t.c
What "IMPOSSIBLE" response do you surmount to setup your business?
I did not even get to that stage of telling friends or business partners I just simply has the idea and let it sink within me most time until I could conquer my fears and started working it on my own.

Until I learnt NEVER TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IMPOSSIBLE MEANS I was so afraid of setting up my own business having acquired all necessary knowledgeto run such businesses.
Every time I come up with an idea, I share it with my prospective business partners and their response is always not possible to setup that in my state, impossible because of the law, impossible to get such capital e.t.c
Getting scared and afraid to start your own business because you think you cannot make it alone is a negative motivation that needs to be erased , anything is possible and achievable in life only if you trust yourself.

I don’t really think I’m afraid of setting up my business or I don’t have the necessary skill yo set it up.There are so many people with many business ideas but the money or capital to start the business is the problem

Sometime fear is good, and sometime bad. Fear is good when you become too much greedy. Such greediness may have very negative impact on your business. So at that time some fear of losing money at that time will save yourself.

The fact of the matter is that most of the people would be afraid and have a fear of starting their own business because of being afraid of loss and this is quite normal thing. If you start a business there is always a chance of suffering from loss at some point.

Just stay positive and focus at all time.
Some people have a nice business idea but are just afraid to set it up, because they believe that they are going to fail in the business they are about to start, they really need to take up the challenge and start up a business because this could be a Journey to their financial freedom.

Mine was not even about what others had to say but just me with the feeling that I was not business savvy because I am not really a people person per se. Now, I keep working on that feeling and my business has started.
You will really need to start becoming business travel because in this world right now the best way for someone to make it and become rich in this world right now is to go into business as business really have a way of making people to become rich.

If you keep on listerning to what people has to say or their opinion, you will not go far. Your vision and their vision is totally and completely different from yours. So you do not expect them to support you or see the bigger picture. Then again, its okay to be scared or to have doubts about yourself it simply means you are human. But when you let it control you that is when it becomes bad.

I have always been a victim of fear as well, always scared of doing what I might benefit from it at the end until recently I break the chain of fear and move to do anything I fee is the best thing to do and now am doing okay in my business as well.

I reality, there are some impossible dreams. Chasing such dreams or business is more or less like chasing shadows. Set a realistic goal and plan an achievable business. While you plan big, start from somewhere.

Everything in life depends on one risk or the other and as such you should not be afraid of starting any business. You should just do proper research and you good.

Any one who is afraid setting up his or her businesses when the finance is there, isn't ready to enjoy the benefits on the future, and earn financial drought in the presence of his family for long time.

Fear is a normal thing for we human beings when it comes to making or taking steps to executing our plans. So the major thing here is to ensure that you don't allow fear to have the upper hand while you're at your plans

Wether you choose to go ahead and set up that business of yours or not, it doesn't stop the competition you must come and face when you finally start that business. So why not just get it started out already

Without the support of my mother, I don't think I would be able to start my own business. I was so scared of getting losses and having to work several hours. But my mum has so much experience in business and she guided me through mine.

Just stay positive and focus at all time.
Only a person who has dream in starting up a business can be able to set up a business and it grows successfully because of his dream and mandate for that particular business however one should not be afraid of starting up a business because starting up a business make you boss of your own.

It is normal that one will be afraid of loosing his money for investment in a business but you should know that you have to and take only worthy ones.

Most people are afraid of failure and that's why they never start their own business. They think what if they fail? What are their friends and family going to say then? The important thing is to think positive, what's going to happen if the business succeeds?
I think I am among those people that are always afraid of failure especially when it comes to them starting up a new venture or business because I have this share of failing in my business and so that has really restricted me from ever starting up a business in the past but right now I think I am more motivated to start up a business right now.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds