Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Never be afraid of setting up your own businesses?

There is nothing to be afraid of when starting a new business because it's good thing. It is important to go into business with a positive mind and a determination. The only important aspect to have the knowledge of the business one is starting.

Advertisement Placeholder
Starting up a business by yourself my look huge, it may be tasking though, but if well done you make some profits.
First thing before you start a business you'll consider the product, if there is a high demand of it, secondly the location, even if its online, then you'll also consider your capital, before every other thing like marketing and many more.

You should not be afraid of setting up your own business in the sense that you can make some profit from the business if well managed and you wouldn't have to be under someone again. You will be your own boss.

I don't think it is so wrong to be afraid when it comes to setting up businesses. It is a very tough task and a delicate step for anyone to take so it is okay to be scared. The only thing is that one shouldn't be put off by this fear and should persevere.

The reason why most people are afraid of setting up a business firstly because of the failure so that people will not laugh at them secondly they don't have strong motive for the business and most of them there determination is wrong.
Invest in it for yourself because at the end of the day you will only be known for what you achieved.
[automerge]1613069272[/automerge]
The reason why most people are afraid of setting up a business firstly because of the failure so that people will not laugh at them secondly they don't have strong motive for the business and most of them there determination is wrong.
Invest in it for yourself because at the end of the day you will only be known for what you achieved.

Yes I totally agree with you that it is very important that we dont give up on our dreams in establishing or creating a business of our own. If girls any reason you want to give up in that particular ambition to own one just make more research and try to rekindle your intrest in that business.

Fear, uncertainty and self-doubt are all raw feelings people experience when they consider the idea of starting their own business. It's scary. No doubt about that. Entrepreneurs of all ages and with various levels of experience face internal questioning when taking on a new endeavor as they bring their own unique idea out of their head and into reality.

Start your own business today stopped procrastination start your own business, your employer or company that you are working with may pay you good salary and gave you apartment, if you die today your wife and your children will send out of the house.
[automerge]1613070848[/automerge]
Never afraid to setting up your own business. If you want to have rest of mind, do your own business is not easy to set up a business but if you take the risk of it at the end you will laugh, because you will have your own time

Last edited:
I think positive attitude and positive thinking is most important to start any business. There are many people who never want to start their own business . They are afraid due to the failure of the business . So i suggested these people they stay positive and with right planning they start their business.

Analyze the sources that may trigger problems. It is important to identify and analyze the sources that can cause a problem. ...
Act now. ...
Involve employees. ...
Make a list of industry-specific risks. ...
Create a record of risks. ...
Strategic risk. ...
Compliance risk. ...
Financial risk.

Most people with good business analysis do afraid of going in to the business after marking a perfect plan. To start business must go along with courage and determine that the business will accomplish accordingly to the plan that as been made. Must now a days business man can also tells how courageous it took then to start their businesses.

there is nothing to be afraid of in setting up your own business,the only thing you just need to possess is having the right mindset then you are good to go and also make sure excellent business plans to execute

I feel that most people are afraid of setting up there own busy because of the running cost and every other expensive that comes with it along side tax from the government. If you you continue to shy away from this responsibility you might not grow.

Majority of people who have it mind to start a business are always more concerned about the risk involved even before starting. The risk of getting into the business and not being able to achieve the required outcome. Why not draft a good business plan,and start because this would help in achieving your business goals

Majority of people who have it mind to start a business are always more concerned about the risk involved even before starting. The risk of getting into the business and not being able to achieve the required outcome. Why not draft a good business plan,and start because this would help in achieving your business goals
@flowreal if a good business plan is being drafted and worked upon, the business will be successful no doubt. When a business owner has a clear vision of what the business will look like, it becomes easy to follow through the business plan and be successful.

No matter what, there's that atom of fear and doubts when you're about in engage yourself in something but not to worry, it means you're not complacent and that means you're heading to the right direction.

@flowreal if a good business plan is being drafted and worked upon, the business will be successful no doubt. When a business owner has a clear vision of what the business will look like, it becomes easy to follow through the business plan and be successful.
Very correct, but doesn't work like that in every scenario. Having a business and managing it, requires many factors. Let's take for instance, you have people working under you. These people need to be under close monitoring as they work for you or they need to have same prospects as you concerning the business, so as to not to make the business crumble.
[automerge]1613304443[/automerge]
Very correct, but doesn't work like that in every scenario. Having a business and managing it, requires many factors. Let's take for instance, you have people working under you. These people need to be under close monitoring as they work for you or they need to have same prospects as you concerning the business, so as to not to make the business crumble.

Until I learnt NEVER TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IMPOSSIBLE MEANS I was so afraid of setting up my own business having acquired all necessary knowledgeto run such businesses.
Every time I come up with an idea, I share it with my prospective business partners and their response is always not possible to setup that in my state, impossible because of the law, impossible to get such capital e.t.c
What "IMPOSSIBLE" response do you surmount to setup your business?
One thing about my personality is that once I have made up my mind about something, I'm always convinced about it that no one can discourage me from it, so I wouldn't listen to any impossible advices

Very good, never become afraid of anything when it concerns your future. I'm always Keen to succeed in business, and whatever i face in life that will come will positivity in the future.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds