Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Need Online Freelancer Job

The foremost freelancing site is upwork and fiverr. I have tried both but I have not being hired by any of the two freelancing sites. Most especially if you do not have reviews on the site . If you want your gigg to be ranked high , go get people to write positive reviews on your account.
You have highlighted something important regarding freelance sites. Most of the clients read the workers' reviews, and this is very valuable when it comes to being hired. If there are people willing to write reviews on your behalf, it would really help.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are alot of online job you can inovle yourself in them and participate fully the problem is time will you have the time to participate in all the matches.

There are alot of online job you can inovle yourself in them and participate fully the problem is time will you have the time to participate in all the matches.
There are many sites @Ezequiel, but as you describe the time factor is important because if you want to benefit the first thing is to be responsible and meet a schedule in each of them. Many times it seems easy but it is not.

If you are looking for ways to earn money through freelancing and you are a good fictional writer, I recommend Goodnovel, Lightreader and Novelcat or Phantom.

There are many freelancing jobs you could get online maybe as a graphics designer and the rest of it just that the market is already saturated and competitive. I guess you should start here and see other members reviews on some legit sites online.

If you join freelance marketplace, you can find legit freelancing jobs. In case the client tries to cheat on you, you can report and get the money you earned.

There are many websites that provides online freelancing jobs that are fiverr, picowork, freelancing, up work and people per our. You can join any of them and provide your services there and make money online.

Looking for online freelancer job that is not a problem you have to do research I think you can see one, because I believe there are a lot of platform you can do that.

Guys who have an online job that is not complicated to work but earning legit. Can you help me guys, please? I need work for my family to feed.
If you have a skill that can enable you earn online, you can advertise on any job site. Fiverr and upwork are freelance sites that allows you to earn by doing certain tasks. You can check out these sites.
Try Fiverr or Upwork but if you are finding it difficult to get orders you can try micro worker or picowoker. The pay is small but it's something you can build on or use to raise funds for other small oline businessses.
Even on these freelance platforms, it might be difficult getting a gig if you're not skilled or hired due to the high level of competition there. Learning a high paying skill would be a good step.

Last edited:
If you are looking for ways to earn money through freelancing and you are a good fictional writer, I recommend Goodnovel, Lightreader and Novelcat or Phantom.
That's a huge amounts of freelancing sites you just listed and i only know about phantom , in order to be able to make money through freelancing sites , you must be good at writing articles.

Guys who have an online job that is not complicated to work but earning legit. Can you help me guys, please? I need work for my family to feed.
Stick to forum commenting works. About two weeks ago I was into shilling for a project, I'm currently testing games too now. If I see an opening I will let you know .

Online business generally is not easy and a lot of them will be complicated except you are able to learn a particular online skill and master it. That is the only way you can be making money online conveniently without problem.

In this case, you can try freelance sites like Fiverr or Upwork, but it takes work and effort, as well as some skills. You can see the opportunity and take surveys.

I think for now you have to make do with PTC sites and sites like this. You should be looking at learning a high end online skill that you can easily trade for money. That's the best way to earn money that is enough to take care of your needs in future.
Improving our skills always helpful to find better income source, current in YouTube these kind of skill based tutorials so many available, if you interested then try it, but don't waste time in ptc.
If you do not have work to do, then also don't work in ptc are faucets, just focus on improve skills.

Well working online or online jobs has no single platform to earned and sometimes it can really be complicated but you just have to keep your balance by working hard to achieve your goals.

You have just mentioned a good way for you to earn, but you need to know this, before you can earn money online as a freelancer you need to have a good skill set.

Essentially, a freelance job is one where a person works for themselves, rather than for a company. While freelancers do take on contract work for companies and organizations, they are ultimately self-employed. ... Freelancers are not considered “employees” by the companies they work for, but rather “contractors.”

Actually for one to have a job with freelancer, he or she has to do his best in what he knows and can do and be advertising himself on social medias like Facebook Twitter and others to get a job.

If you want to become a freelancer then first of all you must have to have a skill in which people can see you and want to hire you so maybe you should start focusing on that first.

If you want an online job that can feed your family you must be trained on programming skills, SEO writing skills, web designing among other well paying online skills.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds