Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

✔️ Resolved Need a WordPress Theme

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits
So, I'm kinda in the middle of trying something out in WordPress for Admin Junkies - so I'm searching for a theme. I'd rather find something free for now, but any decent paid theme is welcome too. So, I'm kinda depending on you guys. Do you know any themes online that are really worth it? I've been browsing the free themes in the control panel itself, but nothing decent came out.

I'd probably be trying to port the AJ theme to WordPress were it me doing it. Gotta nail that consistent UX.

I'd probably be trying to port the AJ theme to WordPress were it me doing it. Gotta nail that consistent UX.
Been thinking to do that but I have no knowledge how so I'd need someone who's able to do that. In the meantime I'll get some content going on first. I had a theme that was similar too.

I forget that not everyone is as techie-minded as I am, hah. I certainly ported WP themes to SMF back in the day...

I honestly haven't got the space in my schedule to look at it for several months, I'm afraid - work plus preparations for impending house move is eating up most of my spare time.

I honestly haven't got the space in my schedule to look at it for several months, I'm afraid - work plus preparations for impending house move is eating up most of my spare time.
Yeah, I thought it was a big if. :p But doesn't matter, I'll start with something similar for now and we can see if we can get it more streamlined later this year.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor